Need some advice

Morrigans Hubby

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the forums advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.
The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”
I always stay awake to look out for her uber coming home, but she always walks up the driveway. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a uber?
I know that i should place some level of trust in her and we should respect each others privacy. But I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and as to why I was checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend and I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.
I decided I was going to park my Honda behind another car down the street then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching beside my car , that I noticed my engine seemed to be leaking a little coolant.
Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it to the dealer?

your gf sounds like a drag. And there are a lot of suspicious signs-you might be happier with a more mature chick. Lots of those out there.

As far the the coolant goes, check your rad cap. The the hoses if they are old they swell at the ends, or crack. Anew one isnt too bad for cost and y6ou should be able to put in in. sometimes those things leak around water pumps too. A temp fix could be something like *bars leak* but the gums up the thermostat(or can). If you keep driving it y6ou should unscrew the rad cap leave it loose until yuou fix it or goes to the shop-so the pressure doesnt blow something out thats leaking. Good luck.