New Moderator Oleyella

Oleyella

Hey I am Lee and I would like to say hey to all the friendly Moderators that have welcomed me. I am trying my best to keep it as clean and fun as I can. I am very pleased as well with the help of the ******** reporting to me as so many slip by when you are blocking people. Huge shout out to you guys!!!! Hope to chat with you if I have not already and again thanks for the warm welcome. :)

good luck, and like I said to you in the chat last night when I introduced myself, feel free to send me a message anytime you see me around if you have and questions or need support/advice

Howdy and welcome to chat ave. Congrats on becoming a mod. You will do great.

Howdy and welcome to chat ave. Congrats on becoming a mod. You will do great.

e52f15f3-8850-40ff-b567-e8660928a490_1.a8988213400ad6927ccdf61e4c8af341.jpeg

:clap::):D
P.S. Howdy Mel, when you where a mod in the gay chat room, they where also lucky to have you as well. :) Love you brother. :)

:):clap:
Hey I am Lee and I would like to say hey to all the friendly Moderators that have welcomed me. I am trying my best to keep it as clean and fun as I can. I am very pleased as well with the help of the ******** reporting to me as so many slip by when you are blocking people. Huge shout out to you guys!!!! Hope to chat with you if I have not already and again thanks for the warm welcome. :)
s-l1000.jpg