New to Site

Hello, welcome to the forums! Lots of great threads to read and post in. Hope you chat out our chat rooms, all are great.

:)
Hello to all
85afc548be6eabe783816698db98d0d8--funny-frogs-place.jpg
Welcome-Were-Glad-Youre-Here.jpg

I’m fairly new. Been chatting in girls chat for a couple weeks. In the chat I have a pic but how can I edit my profile on here to have one?

Hello to all! ☺️

I’m fairly new. Been chatting in girls chat for a couple weeks. In the chat I have a pic but how can I edit my profile on here to have one?

Hello to all! ☺️

Top of the page it says " My Profile" click next to that it says "Settings" click to the left hand side of your page you will see a number of choices under settings , click "edit profile picture" and go from there , and remember keep it clean :)

Aoha and welcome. Glad you are here. Have a blessed year in 2020 :) All the best.:)

Aoha and welcome. Glad you are here. Have a blessed year in 2020 :) All the best.:)

Hello to all! ☺️

il_340x270.1005791365_7qjj.jpg

Kim, ThankUfor all that you do on chat ave. Have a great 2020 All the best, Princessa

Kim, ThankUfor all that you do on chat ave. Have a great 2020 All the best, Princessa

Top of the page it says " My Profile" click next to that it says "Settings" click to the left hand side of your page you will see a number of choices under settings , click "edit profile picture" and go from there , and remember keep it clean :)
Dear Kim, I hope all is well with you, your family, your friends, and neighbors. You are so helpful to everyone on here. I want to let you know that. Thank you for always for taking the time in helping others on chat ave. God bless you and your family. Stay safe and healthy. I thank God for you. :) Keep being You. Well done. Great work! I can not thank you enough. It would not be the same here on chat ave if you were not here. I am glad that you are here. You are one of the BEST. Just saying! Thank you chat ave for always having KIM on your site. She does an excellent job here. She works so hard. Kim puts so much of her time and effort on chat ave.Kim puts so many long hours on here years after years. Chat Ave you should start paying her too. Thanks again Kim. :) You are a champ. I am so glad that you are on chat ave. Take care! Good night! Have a blessed morning, day, night, and the rest of the year in 2020. Always stay safe, and healthy year around also. Peace be with you. God loves you so much. You are one of a kind. One that is hard to find. Good people like you are hard to find in this world. Over and out for tonight. :)
326168.jpg