Old Lady flirting with younger guys

I have no idea anymore. She’s recently gone on a rant about me visiting her den of iniquity where she wants to fondle my balls or something
I'd say your in. Go get em tiger, cause either way they'll be getting you

I'd say your in. Go get em tiger, cause either way they'll be getting you
I don’t think I’m ready for such an emotional commitment. Sure it’ll be intense and passionate for a while. Then she’ll inevitably die while I’m still a young man. I’ll have to live the rest of my life broken and numb inside. I’ll fall asleep each night asking God why I had to fall for the mid-granny who knew nothing about grammar and even less about sarcasm. I’d make a lot of money selling the movie rights. But let’s be honest, money won’t make up for the pain.

I don’t think I’m ready for such an emotional commitment. Sure it’ll be intense and passionate for a while. Then she’ll inevitably die while I’m still a young man. I’ll have to live the rest of my life broken and numb inside. I’ll fall asleep each night asking God why I had to fall for the mid-granny who knew nothing about grammar and even less about sarcasm. I’d make a lot of money selling the movie rights. But let’s be honest, money won’t make up for the pain.
TL;DR love Bird.

I'll assume your going for it. Congratulations 👍

Woman Kiss GIF by IRN-BRU
Gimmie Some Sugar Shugah ....

Last edited:
It’s always the nasty old bitches trying to take the young men to sacrifice them for the Illuminati.

One Brain Dead Drooling Internet Geeky Dweeby Dooshbag Opens A Shiit Thread

Because His Punk Ass Got Whupped So Bad In His Last Punk Ass Thread And He Is Still Butt Hurt ....

Ha ... But Geeezus look At The Insects Buzzing Around This Shiit Pile ....

Potty Mouth Illustration GIF by Josie Norton
Chat It Up