Overage person in teen Chat room and boys in girl chat and girls in boy's chat room

MY point is there are adults in teen Chat room and girls in boys chat room and boys in girls Chat room I posted this because I hope it cleared My name and reputation from what I did

By exposing adults in teens chat and boys in girl chat and girls in boys chat?
Two wrongs don't make a right. You're overage for Teen Chat and shouldn't ever be there whatever your intentions are.

Leave managing the room and users to the staff and stay out.

Two wrongs don't make a right. You're overage for Teen Chat and shouldn't ever be there whatever your intentions are.

Leave managing the room and users to the staff an

Leave managing the room and users to the staff and stay out.
Let's be a positive presence

but still an adult in teen chat exposing adults in teen chat. is like a cat among the pigeons exposing other cats among the pigeons 💀
So let's be positive inclusive presence and not mention any other overage people in teens chat or girls in boys chat or boy's in girls Chat ok

but still an adult in teen chat exposing adults in teen chat. is like a cat among the pigeons exposing other cats among the pigeons 💀
FYI, I'm not fond of pigeons - their feathers get caught in my throat.

So let's be positive inclusive presence and not mention any other overage people in teens chat or girls in boys chat or boy's in girls Chat ok
lets not be positive about creepinees ok? we r not talking about just mixing genders here ur talking about it being ok for predators like u to be mixing with underage ppl. this is like the biggest red flag ever 🚩

MY point is there are adults in teen Chat room and girls in boys chat room and boys in girls Chat room I posted this because I hope it cleared My name and reputation from what I did

By exposing adults in teens chat and boys in girl chat and girls in boys chat?
IMG-20240510-WA0000.jpg

lets not be positive about creepinees ok? we r not talking about just mixing genders here ur talking about it being ok for predators like u to be mixing with underage ppl. this is like the biggest red flag ever 🚩
Hmm 🤔