Pm limit

my adhd has enough problems with the 60 seconds...140? that's more than 2 minutes...i'm bound to get into other trouble by then

I can only guess it’s 3 minutes because I saw 140. I had only sent one pm then realised forum fuckery was afoot so had to pm an admin. Only then I saw it I initially thought I’d maybe forgot to select a recipient.

did report but ness likes to hide on invis so as always its inconvenient. Credit to the adult admin who did tho. It was swift.

Anyway reduce the wait limit it’s Easter ffs

I just tested and it was 30 seconds for me. I wonder if there's a limit based on the type of action you're doing. Like if it's to an admin/um vs regular user. or if they've set that for you specifically to stifle your customer service duties

I've seen it do that before with certain tasks...like wall posts or reports...where it's higher...but never paid attention...usually have a bunch of tabs open so i just move to the next post i want and come back to that one later...i'll start checking though

Why has the pm wait time limit been increased? How are you meant to communicate more effectively whilst having to wait for that shoddy countdown. Bring it back to 60 secs - 140 i just waited sort it out
AH FUÇK NO WTF THAT BS

hmmm...i dm'd Ink and then sent one right after to see what the delay was...NONE...sent a third and it gave me a 30 second warning....then sent a dm to Apollo...and it gave me a 145 second warning...so going from user/admin to DMing a UM is where the delay is it seems

Which perfectly matches what I did.

Sent user a PM
Then another message in the same convo.
*reported the post
Went to message the admin and it gave me the 140 thing.

Seems like *any other action* could merit it also especially as it could be seen as spam by the user within a certain timeframe.