Positivity for once.

DontCostYaNuffin

Gold Member
This is a thread for good vibes only. Share something positive, this can be anything, an anecdote, a poem, an instrument you’re trying to play or a language you’re trying to learn. Something you’re reading or something you’re currently watching, such as a documentary or a fictional series. Inspire us.

Tips and trics are more than welcome, it’s never to late to learn. Keep an open mind and don’t judge, I think those are the key things to learning something new. It’s only when learning becomes a competition and you’re being judged based on your progress (or lack thereof) that people lose interest in learning, at least, that’s my experience.

Being a humanities graduate, I was never really good at the exact sciences, mathematics and physics in particular, so I’m trying to brush up on those subjects.

This is a thread for good vibes only. Share something positive, this can be anything, an anecdote, a poem, an instrument you’re trying to play or a language you’re trying to learn. Something you’re reading or something you’re currently watching, such as a documentary or a fictional series. Inspire us.

Tips and trics are more than welcome, it’s never to late to learn. Keep an open mind and don’t judge, I think those are the key things to learning something new. It’s only when learning becomes a competition and you’re being judged based on your progress (or lack thereof) that people lose interest in learning, at least, that’s my experience.

Being a humanities graduate, I was never really good at the exact sciences, mathematics and physics in particular, so I’m trying to brush up on those subjects.

heres some ambience for this positive thread to help keep the toxicity away 👼🏼