Possibilities for better security

Russell40

Dear chat master,
I have been on this chat site for some time now and have noticed how much the security is lacking. I am not familiar with the code that is used here but I know there arw others here that are. My suggestion or rather request is that I was wondering if people were willing to volunteer there time and resources if you would consider allowing them to enhance this site and make it better for all ********? I am sure you do your absolute best to make sure this happens. I just am aware that there are some very intelligent people here or may be able to help. Any consideration you take is much appreciated. I know that allowing user access to the code is a security risk it in itself so all matters will be at your desecration and subject to your approval. Thank you for your time.

Dear chat master,
I have been on this chat site for some time now and have noticed how much the security is lacking. I am not familiar with the code that is used here but I know there arw others here that are. My suggestion or rather request is that I was wondering if people were willing to volunteer there time and resources if you would consider allowing them to enhance this site and make it better for all ********? I am sure you do your absolute best to make sure this happens. I just am aware that there are some very intelligent people here or may be able to help. Any consideration you take is much appreciated. I know that allowing user access to the code is a security risk it in itself so all matters will be at your desecration and subject to your approval. Thank you for your time.

:clap:What a $hittty thing to say! You must be related to the Twat Waffle forums mod! :plzdie:

A security architect is responsible for analyzing security threats and recommending solutions to protect information and data. They may participate in the development of security hardware and software, oversee and educate staff on security policies, design security models and install VPNs.

Last edited by a moderator: