Predator in General Chat 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydolla

Gold Member
hai friends,

in today's edition i'm just coming around to spread some awareness about a predator floating around general chat, now that someone gracefully given me a wonderful new piece of evidence against them...

but first a lil' background;

for sometime there has been a user that has went under several different names Lucy Skywalker, Elvira, Ghost Malone, babychopstick, & more recently NeckHugs4everyone, compiled below in the spoiler u will see a series of screen shots that initially exposed this person as a clear sex offender :)

ERRzz5E.png

tqUSScD.png

u4zXFLp.png

rDe7aeB.png

of course since she has denied ever doing or saying these things, & typical to the accused claims that all these are totally fabricated...

UNTIL NOW 🍜

kejdVSM.gif

lets see her deny this, bc not only did she just confess to sending a teenager her nudes, but someone managed to capture her saying it while filming the chat so i went ahead & converted that into a gif :)

@H.R. PufnStuf
@Chelle Belle @Mr. Jose @that one chick @Apple Pie @Jack_Skellington @SallyStitches @DESS

Last edited:
!) The accounts are not linked.

2) No one has complained directly to me, in particular the young male "victim" so speculation by uninformed onlookers is less than relevant.

(Ill look at the kick records, Im sure any reports would have been actioned.)

The accounts are not linked.

No one has complained to me, so speculation by uninformed onlookers is less than relevant.

1. of course the accounts arent linked, she doesnt make multiple accounts she changes her name

2. no one was online at the time that video was recorded, there wasn't anyone present to complain to (this thread IS the complaint)

3. speculation by onlookers?? the kid she sent those nudes to was present in the chat when she made that comment

kanye-blank-stare.gif

1. of course the accounts arent linked, she doesnt make multiple accounts she changes her name

2. no one was online at the time that video was recorded, there wasn't anyone present to complain to (this thread IS the complaint)

3. speculation by onlookers?? the kid she sent those nudes to was present in the chat when she made that comment

kanye-blank-stare.gif
'Im well aware of every name any account makes.

Additionally There are distinctly different accounts involved. Uninformed onlookers refers to uninvolved people posting in this thread with different interests.

'Im well aware of every name any account makes.

Additionally There are distinctly different accounts involved. Uninformed onlookers refers to uninvolved people posting in this thread with different interests.
It's Audrey dude. Just ask your mods or sit in there for five minutes and watch her do the same crap where she claims the entire room is dead because she has everyone on ignore and starts ranting about BMWs.

Posting that , reposting that, by anyone isnt allowed. Ive already said I was looking into the kick records and will act accordingly.

Also a reminder this forum is 13+ and intended to be "clean"

The boob sending account had indeed been actioned properly by my mods - I wanted to see if this was a recurring issue, as Ive previously had words with the user about what would happen if those ended up in minors pms again or on the main chat. (ie a ban warn)

at this time- labelling user "predator" is unfair and premature based on one boob pic in PM- seems the conversation abruptly ended when the recipient says he is 17.

The 123 accounts are known to us- one in particular is a previously banned user.

Status
Not open for further replies.