Predator In General

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydolla

Gold Member
hai friends,

this isn't another poll, but no mods are currently on so i just want to bring this to @H.R. PufnStuf's attention...

this person has spent the last 20 minutes @ 3 in the morning talking about their deviant sex life, & when this young chatter asked them to stop this is how they reacted to them...

i've reported them, but i only has 3 reports & the user this scumbag was attacking also reported them for wat they were saying...

IDK who this guy actually is, so no poll, naturally i has screen shots still;

kKcc3KB.png

dK7dF3M.png

bn9dTCN.png

D4AIyvx.png

v21ECqz.png

zkfaDI2.png

chP3rpW.png

I walked in after it happened and he continued with sexual talk even after he was told she is 13 and stated he is well known here for his actions and continued on.

UserK1ng0fThieves28/01 1:21Kittenzxx YOU...don't worry I have ways to figure out your REAL ID IP and all..

hai friends,

this isn't another poll, but no mods are currently on so i just want to bring this to @H.R. PufnStuf's attention...

this person has spent the last 20 minutes @ 3 in the morning talking about their deviant sex life, & when this young chatter asked them to stop this is how they reacted to them...

i've reported them, but i only has 3 reports & the user this scumbag was attacking also reported them for wat they were saying...

kKcc3KB.png

dK7dF3M.png

bn9dTCN.png

D4AIyvx.png

v21ECqz.png

zkfaDI2.png

chP3rpW.png
Tbh you should also post ss of him talking about having sex with trainees and stuff to. This dude is creepy. I feel as if its a banned user evading out of despite.

This is very serious commentary here.

Why wasn’t the room admin PM’ed directly? Maybe that would’ve had quicker actions placed.

But nevertheless, good work for reporting.

Hope he goes away and you feel safer.

This is very serious commentary here.

Why wasn’t the room admin PM’ed directly? Maybe that would’ve had quicker actions placed.

But nevertheless, good work for reporting.

Hope he goes away and you feel safer.

i never pm the admin directly about these things,

i always make it public knowledge so if the sex offender i expose goes to any of the other chats everyone knows exactly the kind of scumbag they are 😇

i call it doing god’s work ~

Another one who will be let go as hes only a troll or was joking! Nothing new there

just to be clear, shortly after this thread was made the mod @SallyStitches came in & max kicked him & he has not been back since,

the mods can only do so much, they dont has the ability to ban or im sure any given one of them would has, thankfully he's not vip so im sure he'll be banned w/out any problem...

bc the problem u talk about is w/ vip offenders & the admins being binded by a ridiculous policy thats put in place by chatmaster

sthcal vibes right there @H.R. PufnStuf
That or my clone.
i never pm the admin directly about these things,

i always make it public knowledge so if the sex offender i expose goes to any of the other chats everyone knows exactly the kind of scumbag they are 😇

i call it doing god’s work ~
That's what I learned in that room. Put it in public so it's not swept under the rug and CM can see so even if nothing is done, the public is made aware of it.

Boba, your clone is a pedò that never been with a 18+ plus woman before.

Now this motherfuçker @babydolla exposed (ty dear for exposing this creep) is giving me sthcal vibes like frfr ong.
Oh, for sure. The disregard and openly predatory comments along with the comment about previous abuse, no doubt.

Problem is, Sthcalguy isn't the man he claimed he is. I have a friend in law enforcement look into him during that whole saga, record is clean as a whistle. The fact he's a lawyer makes me believe the person behind the account may have done something to him that led to a conviction or something of that nature. So everything he did was bold and up front in hopes of getting the man in trouble. Pedophiles don't doxx themselves, they may exchange numbers but they wouldn't post their entire info as a flex.

Oh, for sure. The disregard and openly predatory comments along with the comment about previous abuse, no doubt.

Problem is, Sthcalguy isn't the man he claimed he is. I have a friend in law enforcement look into him during that whole saga, record is clean as a whistle. The fact he's a lawyer makes me believe the person behind the account may have done something to him that led to a conviction or something of that nature. So everything he did was bold and up front in hopes of getting the man in trouble. Pedophiles don't doxx themselves, they may exchange numbers but they wouldn't post their entire info as a flex.
Like dural...hm ok interesting

hai friends,

kKcc3KB.png

dK7dF3M.png

bn9dTCN.png

D4AIyvx.png

v21ECqz.png

zkfaDI2.png

chP3rpW.png

Looking into this

Status
Not open for further replies.