R.I.P Rufio

Jack_Skellington

General Chat Mod ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŽข
Staff member
4 years ago on May 1st, 2019, you left this world. I didn't want you to go, you were my childhood best friend. It pains me that I didn't get to say goodbye. You were a great dog. I wish I could've spent more time with you. Everyone who knew you and everyone who met you absolutely adored you, one of those people was my niece Rowen who'll be 7 this year. I hope you're having the time of your life eating pizza to your heart's content and running with the other dogs
up there in heaven. Iโ€™m beyond grateful to have had you in my life and you really made our lives enjoyable. At the same time though, I know youโ€™re not in pain anymore. I hope we meet again someday Rufio, sincerely your best friend Jack

View attachment 955072

Sad Face GIF
sad season 2 GIF by AwesomenessTV

Losing a pet is so hard. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

4 years ago on May 1st, 2019, you left this world. I didn't want you to go, you were my childhood best friend. It pains me that I didn't get to say goodbye. You were a great dog. I wish I could've spent more time with you. Everyone who knew you and everyone who met you absolutely adored you, one of those people was my niece Rowen who'll be 7 this year. I hope you're having the time of your life eating pizza to your heart's content and running with the other dogs
up there in heaven. Iโ€™m beyond grateful to have had you in my life and you really made our lives enjoyable. At the same time though, I know youโ€™re not in pain anymore. I hope we meet again someday Rufio, sincerely your best friend Jack

View attachment 955072
so sorry for ur loss jack
Love You Hugs GIF
Get Well Soon Hug GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet. I know how special Rufio was to you and how much he meant to you. He was such a loyal and faithful companion, and he brought joy to everyone who knew him. He will always be in your heart and in your memories. Dogs are the greatest gifts of love, and I'm sure he felt your love every day. You are not alone in your grief. I'm here for you if you need anything. Take care of yourself and remember the happy times you shared with him.
I Love You Hearts GIF by Chippy the Dog
This would be Rufio.

up there in heaven. Iโ€™m beyond grateful to have had you in my life and you really made our lives enjoyable. At the same time though, I know youโ€™re notin pain anymore. I hope we meet again someday Rufio, sincerely your best friend Jack

View attachment 955072
Go Rest In Peace GIF
fetch golden retriever GIF
Love Dogs Dog Photography GIF by puppytales

View attachment 955072
:( sorry for the loss bud.