Raising Hell the racist moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontCostYaNuffin

Gold Member
I want to make a complaint about a moderator in Singles Chat called 'Raising Hell'. a while ago a chatter called Vlad/Johnny was being racist to one of our regular ********, calling her all names under the sun and making fun of her because of her skin colour. Furthermore, he also made a string of homophobic remarks. Nothing was being done about this, so in defiance, I made an account called VladTheGayBulgarian, just to piss him off.

I caught Vlad/Johnny making hateful comments a second time and called him out but got kicked by Raising Hell. It seems like he/she was clearly protecting Vlad. Before I got kicked out, Raising Hell sarcastically remarked by saying "coloured" "lol" as if that word amused him/her.

In light of BLM awareness and general inclusivity, I sincerely hope Raising Hell gets to be reprimanded. I never made a secret of the fact that I have multiple accounts on Singles Chat: 'Carpe Noctem' and 'DontCostYaNuffin' two legitimate accounts. The VladTheGayBulgarian one can be deleted since, as I pointed out earlier, was made in defiance of Vlad/Johnny's racist behaviour and the fact that moderators like Raising Hell don't act accordingly.

Kudos to the other decent Singles Chat moderators though.

ps. I think the bullied user in question was called 'Vitamin' although I am not sure.

Last edited:
This was the reason given for my kick: Cloning on another account using Johnny's photo. Funny really, since the chatter in question was clearly using a fake profile picture of a half naked guy wearing underpants......

Status
Not open for further replies.