• Pork

• Chili flavor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bread.

Gold Member
In this thread we will discuss all things INSTANT RAMEN

We will discuss which is the best ramen flavor

We will discuss the nutritional value of ramen

We will discuss how ramen has become a staple food of sustenance for the average person

We will discuss why Maruchan is the best instant ramen and how Nissin and "Top Ramen" brands taste like dog ****.

We can also discuss Asian brands like Samyang Buldak noodles, Cup Noodle and Shin Noodles(🤢)

We will also talk about any custom flavors you wish they would add to the instant ramen flavor roster.

We can also casually talk about other types of instant noodles, rice noodles and the king of all noodles UDON but that is not the focus of this discussion

noodles GIF

We have the equivalent called Koka noodles here and other variety brand names but ultimately the same: cheap and cheerful.

Chicken is my favourite I also like curry noodles. Both perfect for the shitty cold weather and as the name suggest; instant, plus stodgy.

Chorizo sauce mix is nice also if you like the extra kick.

Soundz eats raw meat

He was constantly getting sick from eating pathogens as a child that he was only able to grow up to be 5 ft 5in as an adult.

He has tapeworms in his brain that's why he's bald, schizo and always mad.

Great! As a fellow ramen lover, I would choose Chilli Flavoured Ramen, as I've tried various ramen flavors in the past. Combining chilli oil with ramen makes this dish more refreshing chilli taste which I particularly enjoy, I would like to add Chilli Oil by Moi Soi for a authentic aroma.