RE: attempting of exposing user miss slappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkyard

Hi folks,

Rule of the room is not doxxing of users and Not to coerce identifies of users. However, on multiple occasions there are attempts being made from users to gain personal info of socials from users (asking for the user miss slappy fb, instagram and so forth). Get this under control asap please.

I can provide screenshots of users soliciting socials of users on request by senior members of team.

Many thanks,
Jim

Hi folks,

Rule of the room is not doxxing of users and Not to coerce identifies of users. However, on multiple occasions there are attempts being made from users to gain personal info of socials from users (asking for the user miss slappy fb, instagram and so forth). Get this under control asap please.

I can provide screenshots of users soliciting socials of users on request by senior members of team.

Many thanks,
Jim
Shut up you are one of the biggest hypocrites in the room , you pretend to be a chatter who has information of female ******** you reek of hypocrisy. Go touch grass.

Shut up you are one of the biggest hypocrites in the room , you pretend to be a chatter who has information of female ******** you reek of hypocrisy. Go touch grass.
Judge Juddy has answered. Case closed!

Poor You GIF by Judge Judy

ONWARD!

Hello, @Junkyard -

Any screenshots you have regarding this matter, please send them to me in a PM or DM here on Forums, as this is the first time I’m hearing about any of this and interested to learn about the very last sentence you shared.

I will mention that asking for socials in PM is ok, although we certainly do not recommend sharing anything personal, as you never truly know who someone is.

I look forward to receiving your screenshots.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.