running windows 11 microphone issue

unclesam44

Suddenly i cannot use my microphone for chat. i used to but can no longer. i have looked and see no where to allow mic access. i checked windows and chat-avenue is not listed as an app to allow. any ideas how to fix this?

Suddenly i cannot use my microphone for chat. i used to but can no longer. i have looked and see no where to allow mic access. i checked windows and chat-avenue is not listed as an app to allow. any ideas how to fix this?
What room are you trying to use this in?

Hello,
The site has been experiencing some difficulties lately and your mic issue may be related to that. I’ve had several people in Adult Chat have mic issues also. My recommendation is to give the site staff time to get things running properly again and then if you still are still having mic problems, you can continue troubleshooting.

Hello,
The site has been experiencing some difficulties lately and your mic issue may be related to that. I’ve had several people in Adult Chat have mic issues also. My recommendation is to give the site staff time to get things running properly again and then if you still are still having mic problems, you can continue troubleshooting.
You're right, his mic might be the issue with the site.

Legitimately, it's probably your mic permissions again. Hold on an hour or two and I'll have some instructions.

In the mean time, what browser and are others in the chat able to use their mics?

You're right, his mic might be the issue with the site.

Legitimately, it's probably your mic permissions again. Hold on an hour or two and I'll have some instructions.

In the mean time, what browser and are others in the chat able to use their mics?

Yeah I’m definitely not a tech guru, just letting him know about the recent site issues that might be related. But if you have troubleshooting tips I’m sure the OP would appreciate them.

How do I unblock my microphone on Windows 11?

Resolution
  1. Using the start menu, open Settings.
  2. Go to Privacy.
  3. Scroll down the left-hand side and select Microphone under App Permissions.
  4. Toggle on Allow apps to access your microphone.
  5. Test that this has resolved your error.