Scamdemic Mom Ban...Yes or No...Please Vote

Should Scamdemic Mom be banned for repeated rule violations?

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you haven't lifted the kick why??? To be the one in control??? I mean you are making my point for me
Mod abuse isn’t tolerated in any room 🤷🏻‍♂️ if you have a complaint about mods take it to @NorCal and if you have complaints about an admin take it to @Chatmaster. The point of this thread was to get mods in the room you succeeded… you was removed wait out the rest of your time and move on. 🙏🏻

Mod abuse isn’t tolerated in any room 🤷🏻‍♂️ if you have a complaint about mods take it to @NorCal and if you have complaints about an admin take it to @Chatmaster. The point of this thread was to get mods in the room you succeeded… you was removed wait out the rest of your time and move on. 🙏🏻
Again please pay attention to the room you mod and that rooms forum posts....your 2 pennies are not needed here....I mean your sad attempt at trolling here is funny

Go pay attention to your own room please!! I am sure they could use you modding there then commenting here on nothing that involves you "Karen"

Again please pay attention to the room you mod and that rooms forum posts....your 2 pennies are not needed here....I mean your sad attempt at trolling here is funny
Im not sure what your definition of “trolling” is and my last post was to educate you on where to go with your complaints because throwing a temper tantrum on the forums isn’t the correct way to handle your issue. I appreciate you worrying about my rooms* but they’re covered 🙏🏻 you have about 10 minutes left on your kick. Happy chatting 🙂

My goodness you could use some manners. You might find that you have a better response if you do not insult the people that you're asking for assistance from. All mods are unpaid volunteers that donate time out of their lives to be here to help make chat a safer and more pleasant place to be. They are under no obligation to fulfill your demands and endure your beratement. It can be frustrating when your report flags max out and when the room is a mess, I completely get it. But this isn't the way. Some basic manners and common decency go a long way.

Im not sure what your definition of “trolling” is and my last post was to educate you on where to go with your complaints because throwing a temper tantrum on the forums isn’t the correct way to handle your issue. I appreciate you worrying about my rooms* but they’re covered 🙏🏻 you have about 10 minutes left on your kick. Happy chatting 🙂
I don't need your education and I don't need you attempting to overpower me because you have a "Staff Badge" you were never mentioned here so why bring yourself into it...Go your comments are useless to me...As @NorCal says when you can't ignore, use the "Mental Ignore" stop tagging me it's harassment (Per Scamdemic Mom Definition).

My goodness you could use some manners. You might find that you have a better response if you do not insult the people that you're asking for assistance from. All mods are unpaid volunteers that donate time out of their lives to be here to help make chat a safer and more pleasant place to be. They are under no obligation to fulfill your demands and endure your beratement. It can be frustrating when your report flags max out and when the room is a mess, I completely get it. But this isn't the way. Some basic manners and common decency go a long way.
Gay Chat Mod...Is not a Boys Chat Mod...Go back to your own den...Im sure there some whacked **** happening that could use your attention more than replying here!!

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

So much respect for you boys chat mods…ill stick to dealing with adults 🤣

Your name says it all...And the room you mod....What a lost cause the thought of a respectful response to an agitated call out....

Gay Chat Mod...Is not a Boys Chat Mod...Go back to your own den...Im sure there some whacked **** happening that could use your attention more than replying here!!
You're probably right, I'm sure there is someone in Gay Chat that could use some moderation. But as I said before, staff members are unpaid volunteers and, as such, we're free to engage in forums and not be chained to our "dens." What I'm choosing to do with my time is suggest that you take the remainder of your kick to take a deep breath and try to have a shift of perspective before returning to Boys Chat. Despite your abusive words in this thread, you had two different mods log in to help. You've yet to mutter so much as a "thank you" for their efforts, and I think finding some gratitude might help lower your agitation some too.

I’ll reply then.

Fucking get a life and/or a job you sad sack, worthless crying poofy little snowflake. It’s a kick from a chatroom.

Go back to your basement, have a shave, pop your zits, wipe your arse, compose a CV and start applying for a real life job instead of acting like a wimp on the internet. People like you are the reason school shooters exist because you are so pathetic and angry at the online world.

Fuckin button it and cry some more or let it go and man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.