Seyma Appreciation Thread!!

rawr 🦖

Banned
This is truly the end of an era from our reorganization of Teen Chat when you started modding in November 2020, @reeebsss @Annie @Seyma the 3 queens of ave and changed the ways of moderation in those few years, and it will carry on (hopefully unless ark comes on in 💀)…

I still have Ave TC in my heart from our memories and our contribution to keeping it as safe as we could… having u as a mod under me, and then flipping to you being my admin… you continually showed who is boss and that’s you. You also beat my reign by about a month so good job 👏

Admin for TC is VERRRY STRESSFUL, time consuming, and annoying about 70% of the time and I have no idea how u have done it I’m actually very impressed.

But you deserve your retirement from TC ❤️

You were my fav mod and fav admin < 3 (alongside reebs!)

Queens Administration Era
November 14, 2020 - October 16, 2023

Seyma Administration
August 10, 2022 - October 16, 2023

We'll miss you Seyma 🫶🥹
I wish you the best in your life and upcoming events in your life, TC will be different, your reign in the Ave history will never be forgotten 🫶 thank you for giving me the chance to be a mod under your adminnig, it was an amazing couple of weeks that i modded alongside with your adminnig, you'll be missed by the AVE Family, thank you for everything.

honestly Seyma has one of the biggest hearts and i've been so happy to mod for her. It's sad to see one of our best admins leave us and i wish she could stay. I'm also happy to see her moving forward. From the bottom of my heart, i hope she has the best life she could ever have <3 you've always been so considerate of everyone and im so thankful for the support you've given as an admin and as a friend. I'll miss you so much and i love you with all my heart 🩷🩷

There are no words to describe how great and compassionate Seyma is. She's beyond what we deserved, the coolest grannie to exist. I'm so glad I got to mod for someone like her for as long as I did. Thank you @Seyma for giving us all the opportunity to help TC ave alongside you ✨

I thought @rawr 🦖 was huffing superglue or something, but turns out they’re right.

Gonna miss you, even though I never got to really know you, I know you were a great admin. Thanks for over a year of hard work. You filled Annie’s shoes very well (even if she kinda went to the dark side of the force).

(even if she kinda went to the dark side of the force).

THE EMPIRE WAS RIGHT

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

This is truly the end of an era from our reorganization of Teen Chat when you started modding in November 2020, @reeebsss @Annie @Seyma the 3 queens of ave and changed the ways of moderation in those few years, and it will carry on (hopefully unless ark comes on in 💀)…

I still have Ave TC in my heart from our memories and our contribution to keeping it as safe as we could… having u as a mod under me, and then flipping to you being my admin… you continually showed who is boss and that’s you. You also beat my reign by about a month so good job 👏

Admin for TC is VERRRY STRESSFUL, time consuming, and annoying about 70% of the time and I have no idea how u have done it I’m actually very impressed.

But you deserve your retirement from TC ❤️

You were my fav mod and fav admin < 3 (alongside reebs!)

Queens Administration Era
November 14, 2020 - October 16, 2023

Seyma Administration
August 10, 2022 - October 16, 2023
Thank you soo much for this queen! You will always be my queen and my fav🥹🤍

Our memories will always stay in our heart🤍

Love you🤍

Although I have only been a mod for a meer month, seyma was such a lovely admin and I so genuinely appreciate everything that you've done for us mods. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your community and I wish nothing but great opportunities to come your way!!!! I love you so dearly sweet seyma <333 - Slug