Share your work

Sean98

I was trying to get everyone to share whatever they wanted, kinda like an anything thread, ******* vids, writing , mp3 clips

I haven't gotten anything together yet, I mean I have music but would like to make a good first impression

Hi. It seems like a very good idea. I replied to you on the the other thread you wrote. Sorry for the confusion. I am thinking you want members to respond to this thread with original work and not that of other artists?

It's quite ok. I actually realized after that you're right I must have had a pending alert on other post. I'd actually like to get examples of other peoples work on here but generally for anyone to be able to post their stuff

Honestly, I'm not ready to share my music with many people. I started recording my own music three months ago, so I'm a newcomer to it. I work best with notes in the fresh air, so I often scan my sheet music to Scan Score and already there I edit them while walking in the park, for example

Honestly, I'm not ready to share my music with many people. I started recording my own music three months ago, so I'm a newcomer to it. I work best with notes in the fresh air, so I often scan my sheet music to Scan Score and already there I edit them while walking in the park, for example
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's a really good idea on how you edit your music. I play piano and write so do most of my music at home. I could record it and listen to again. But I will try your idea and bring it out into the fresh air. Thanks. Enjoy the forums!