Shoes: Yay or Nay?

shoes are major key

dj-khaled-day-miami-320x480.jpg

Sketchers wtf are you 12.. do they also light up?

Heels bitches constantly :love:love love LOVE high heels:love:
hell ya lol if they light up ID wear them!

but um. ya i have 2 pairs of shoes, i like my uggs better xD got 4 pairs of uggs. honestly never worn heels so... ya id murder myself with those. nothing against heels. just never sought a pair out or an opportunity to try them because my mum's never had a pair.

Last edited:
The leather business is a very old branch of manufacturing that creates a wide range of products, including leather clothing, leather purses, and leather shoes https://nortiv8shoes.com/collections/water-shoes The waste product of the food business, notably from the processing of meat, is the source of the raw material utilised in the leather industry.

I am not a child but honestly also prefer to wear sketchers almost every day. The last collection has pretty decent models, which are absolutely suitable for and office. And according to this site with the Skechers reviews, they make the most comfortable sneakers , which ever existed. My comfort is important for me, so that's my choice.

Last edited:
Lately I’ve seen things on some social media sites about the health benefits of being connected (literally) to the earth by having your bare feet touch the ground. Something about electrical currents in our bodies and the earth. Haven’t really had the interest to research it further. It might just be hokum. But it sounded interesting.

As for the topic, I like both. Shoes to protect my feet but also the feeling of bare feet on summer grass is amazing.

Yay!

I love shoes. I have so many shoes. Too many to count. I wear whatever's comfortable for my feet. I try to match my shoes with my outfits too. Sometimes I like to go barefoot. Sometimes I like to wear flip flops. Sometimes I like to wear tennis shoes. I do not like Skechers and I will never buy them again I have my reasons why. I like many different brands of shoes. I love different colors my shoes. One of my favorite kind of shoes is anything leopard. I love a brand of shoe that's called goose. Sadly they're very expensive. I love Nikes. I love so many different kinds of shoes. I love Tom's. I love Tommy Hilfiger shoes. There's too many name on here I have so many shoes. So many different types of shoes. So many different brands of shoes. I love shoes.