Signing in again

@Simply Karina I believe is the girls chat admin. Maybe she could help.

In the meantime, while it may seem obvious, try resetting your password. See if that works. Also clear cookies and cache on your browser (I see people suggesting that sometimes)

Well she seems to have helped enough last time 😅 so maybe she can work some magic this time

This issues seems to come back to your VPN. Please make sure it is turned off when trying to enter the room.

Try to make sure you arent using an incognito tab, but as we discussed in the room, it seems like you arent using it because you have to manually select that.

Another tip, dont physically log out of the room, just close the tab unless you have a reason you need to actually log out of course :) I ask this just to see if you experience this issue while you dont need to log back in each time you want in the room.

I don’t log out log out it’s just every time I come back to the room I have to go through the trouble of logging back in and then when I don’t come into the room my pic disappears somehow

vpn won't impact your login session. your login is validated by two things. the first is your cloudflare cookie. that's the cookie that's set once cloudflare is satisfied that you're not a bot (can be evaded). Once that cookie's been set cloudlfare will let you through to their proxy service to access chat-ave. the second is your token. That's set when you log into the chat. the token is valid until you log out of that session or your session times out and the chat logs you out. otherwise, your token is technically always valid (I use the same token for days on end sometimes). The cloudflare token does, however, expire if it doesn't get used for like an hour. Technically speaking you can use the same token across multiple connections as long as your cloudflare cookie is valid, they're not mutually exclusive. closing the browser ends the cloudflare session but doesn't terminate the token validity. That's why if you close the browser and come back you might be asked to revalidate that you're not a bot with cloudflare but it'll automatically sign you into the chat after that. the caveat to that is if you're in an incognito browser because all your session data is lost when you close it.

to clarify though...a vpn won't change your login session but cloudflare and/or the chat may block you from using the chat if they detect that you're using one and not a vip.