Simply Hilarious

• Thread starter Deleted member 301622
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 301622

People be careful DO NOT Troll you can be muted for that so , I guess we will all see a lot of MUTES being handed out . That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on ANY chat site . In my opinion 80% of all guest users TROLL along with some registered users and lets NOT forget about the VIP trolls . I guess we'll see who gets handed down mutes . This might to be interesting .

People be careful DO NOT Troll you can be muted for that so , I guess we will all see a lot of MUTES being handed out . That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on ANY chat site . In my opinion 80% of all guest users TROLL along with some registered users and lets NOT forget about the VIP trolls . I guess we'll see who gets handed down mutes . This might to be interesting .

jokes on them,

i don't even know wat a troll is

I was muted for apparenlty trolling alphamale after he told a female he was going to r*** them by the almighty admin lmao and guess what alphamale got nothing which was even more funny

I was muted for apparenlty trolling alphamale after he told a female he was going to r*** them by the almighty admin lmao and guess what alphamale got nothing which was even more funny
Yes I was there when that happened . Like I've said many time's Some people are protected here . There's another lil bitch boi aka Revo that can do NO wrong in a certain person eyes .

Yes I was there when that happened . Like I've said many time's Some people are protected here . There's another lil bitch boi aka Revo that can do NO wrong in a certain person eyes .
I never understood that. On every other site, if you're unmasked for being on the registry, you're banned. He's admitted to being on the registry multiple times and thinks it's funny that a 13 year old saw his junk.

I never understood that. On every other site, if you're unmasked for being on the registry, you're banned. He's admitted to being on the registry multiple times and thinks it's funny that a 13 year old saw his junk.
Right but , things happen differently here . Some people close a blind eye to that sort of thing which is despicable .

As much as I am pro site clean up. You can be on the registry because your partners parents got angry at you. Or you using a Porta john in a windstorm at an outdoor rock concert. ( true story person went to use it wind blew it over person knocked out cold and caught with pants down. Had to fight in court to get removed from the registry) The registry is an awesome tool to display why and for the public to separate which are serious or repeat offenders.

' thats hilarious v
Three Stooges Vintage GIF