Skincare Help!!

Lindsey Lynn

So I have had oily problem skin all of my life, up until about 2 years ago. My skin completely changed. I have acne worse than ever, I'm 24 now... and My skin is so dryyyyyyy! It's red and flaky too. I was wondering if anyone knew any products of tips I could try that may help my skin return to a more normal looking state. Thanks in advance. <3

I use Clean & Clear Dual Action moisturizer daily. I always use it after I wash my face. It moisturizes dry skin while helping to treat and prevent pimples. To treat the acne, I would recommend Neutrogena Acne Cream Cleanser Wash, Clean & Clear Acne Spot Treatment, or Continuous Clear. Good luck!

this will help your skin!

this will help your skin!

I have the most amazing product that would do wonders for your skin. my skin was the exact same till a month ago till I started using the 'calm' range from arbonne the products are all animal cruelty free, gluten free and vegan. all the products are made from natural resources so they are so good for sensitive skin. message me if you would like to know more x