Sports General Discussion

Does anyone follow tennis? My fave of all time is Djokovic :love: In the up and coming youngsters its Sinner the Italian
I can't say I'm a HUGE tennis lover but I do like to keep an eye on how the Brits are doing - not very well at the moment, I have to say. But I do think players like Cameron Norrie, Jack Draper, Katie Boulter and even Harriet Dart may improve further in the future. Emma Raducanu? We may have seen the best of her already.

I can't say I'm a HUGE tennis lover but I do like to keep an eye on how the Brits are doing - not very well at the moment, I have to say. But I do think players like Cameron Norrie, Jack Draper, Katie Boulter and even Harriet Dart may improve further in the future. Emma Raducanu? We may have seen the best of her already.
well you may not be a HUGE tennis lover with all them balls but you gotta be a lover of somethin' luv. lol.

Dr House Oops GIF

Been watching tennis since I was a pre-teen. I like Norrie more than I do Draper (and actually more than I liked Murray too), looking for good things from him; and as for Raducanu I believe you are correct. My champ Novak is having a rough start to the year so far, finally showing signs of slowing down, but I will support him to the very end. I have yet to find a womens tennis player I loved/supported like I did Steffi Graf.

Thx for your input :)