Staff/Members Accountability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailey316

This is addressed at all staff on this site but there are some that I would like to say need to not degrade members in the main chat in rooms and hold everyone accountable for the same rules and not pick and choose when they want to enforce rules. Myself and other members I have talked to recently feel staff are helping engage the toxicity in some of the rooms and driving members out and away from the site by how they act in main and to people in pm's when we try to ask questions and voice our opinions.

This is addressed at all staff on this site but there are some that I would like to say need to not degrade members in the main chat in rooms and hold everyone accountable for the same rules and not pick and choose when they want to enforce rules. Myself and other members I have talked to recently feel staff are helping engage the toxicity in some of the rooms and driving members out and away from the site by how they act in main and to people in pm's when we try to ask questions and voice our opinions.
Its not addressed at all the staff on this site but certain ones in certain rooms.

Hello,
It would be helpful if you specified which room(s) and which staff.
Also, if you have specific examples and proof of those examples (like screen shots) that would also be helpful.
It's some of the mods in the girls chat room. I don't want to put names out there that's why i said it how I said it cause everytime I mention a name or try to speak with another staff member or the staff member I had the issue with directly as soon as I say specific example or voice my opinion I get kicked...

It's some of the mods in the girls chat room. I don't want to put names out there that's why i said it how I said it cause everytime I mention a name or try to speak with another staff member or the staff member I had the issue with directly as soon as I say specific example or voice my opinion I get kicked...
Ok. Fair enough. I can tag the admin of the room and maybe they can help you.

@Simply Karina

You can also click her name and speak to her in private. Good luck ๐Ÿ€

So you forgot a couple details when posting this complaint.

None of this had to do with your opinion not being allowed or any sort of toxic behavior. You were posting inappropriate gifs and politely asked to stop. Shortly after, multiple minors reported you for PMs. Adults should keep their PMs for other adults . You were even given the kindness of being approached in PMs rather than main by a moderator to where you blamed the minors and then wouldnt even agree to stop PMing them.

If you are PM'ed my someone who shouldnt be, use the block feature or report them so we can make sure they are aware of the rules as well.

So you forgot a couple details when posting this complaint.

None of this had to do with your opinion not being allowed or any sort of toxic behavior. You were posting inappropriate gifs and politely asked to stop. Shortly after, multiple minors reported you for PMs. Adults should keep their PMs for other adults . You were even given the kindness of being approached in PMs rather than main by a moderator to where you blamed the minors and then wouldnt even agree to stop PMing them.

If you are PM'ed my someone who shouldnt be, use the block feature or report them so we can make sure they are aware of the rules as well.

I didn't forget any details and wasn't only talking about the incident tonight. So I get reported for saying hey to people but yet adults do the same thing in main all the time and nothing gets said or done about it? Then mods tall crap on members and put them down in main andthats okay? Weird.. sorry mods don't like us voicing our concerns or opinions and only Wana say we're passing the blame which I was not doing at all but that's okay

You can speak to anyone in main, there is no rule against that.

You didnt voice any opinions nor were you actioned for voicing an opinion. You were actioned for not leaving minors alone and were reported for such. This is also concerning as you have multiple kicks for sessions links, which we all know what that platform is all about. Refusing to leave minors alone and posting links to that platform is not a good combo.

Also, you directly PMed me, said nothing about toxicity, but instead even talked about your interaction with minors in PMs. As I stated above if you are the one being contacted, report it.

You can speak to anyone in main, there is no rule against that.

You didnt voice any opinions nor were you actioned for voicing an opinion. You were actioned for not leaving minors alone and were reported for such. This is also concerning as you have multiple kicks for sessions links, which we all know what that platform is all about. Refusing to leave minors alone and posting links to that platform is not a good combo.

Also, you directly PMed me, said nothing about toxicity, but instead even talked about your interaction with minors in PMs. As I stated above if you are the one being contacted, report it.
When have I posted a session link? I accidentally sent one that someone sent me that I copied and googled cause I didn't know what it was and I specifically told that person i didnt mean to swnd it andit was an accident. I have no idea what tha site is used for nor have i ever been on it. But just shows no.one cares to ask questions it's just assumptions.

And now youre in the room posting gifs calling me trash when someone gave me a compliment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf @Ness_eb This can be closed now. OP can PM from here if she wants.

Someone banned for sending nudes to minors giving advice...Yikes! ๐Ÿคฎ

And now youre in the room posting gifs calling me trash when someone gave me a compliment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf @Ness_eb This can be closed now. OP can PM from here if she wants.
Didn't call you trash cause someone gave you a complaint I posted a gif that said trash wasn't even quoted to any of your posts or didn't say your name at all but just goes staff can make assumptions and say whatever they wat.

Didn't call you trash cause someone gave you a complaint I posted a gif that said trash wasn't even quoted to any of your posts or didn't say your name at all but just goes staff can make assumptions and say whatever they wat.
Donโ€™t waste your breath. Chaos and complaints follow her ๐Ÿ™„. Somehow sheโ€™s been able to convince many in that room that everyone looks up to her and sheโ€™s their savior in the room. Which is laughable. I always find it funny how staff never wants issues about them spoken about in public...

@Simply Karina just like you gaslit a teenager when all she did was suggest a modification to the room. What did you do? Take it personally and twist it just like you do everything. Maybe you should get your meds in check cuz something is clearly off with you

PM reports dont lie and minors having your nudes dont either. Hopefully you get some help and stop preying on underage :)
Make sure you tell your multiple accounts the same thing ๐Ÿ˜‰. And I know my truth...you can fabricate yours all ya want. ๐Ÿ˜š

Now go an octopus....itโ€™s 2:30am and I have to go to work tomorrow. You know, I have a job...unlike you who sits around all day and lives in a chat room ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’. So see ya!

Don't send sessions links.
I'm very particular who I kick and mute -- and I'd say a good 90% of my kicks are sessions links.
Those get kicked faster than anything else.
Beyond that -- I try not to kick for gifs alone. Have fun with those. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.