Started using chat avenue again

welcome back! Did you only use Boys chat?

edit: ill move this so others can see you're back and welcome you :)

Hey im vampnqz and i used to use chat avenue but stopped because of mental health crap but im back and im trying to make new friends here! (again) lol
Hello there @vampnqz. You are always welcome back here. Hugs! Smiles! I am glad you are back. I hope you are doing well and your family too.
Greeting Good Morning GIF by Hello All
Welcome Home Hello GIF

welcome back! Did you only use Boys chat?

edit: ill move this so others can see you're back and welcome you :)
Ive used Boys chat alot and sometimes kids chat lol theyre great just the weirdos in it just ruin the fun out of it as usual 😭😭

Thank you all for your welcome back messeges, i appreciate them very much, i have found my old account i had before (this one) so i have made my vampnqz account inactive, if anyone could help me change my username it would be much appreciated, Thank you again lovley people ❀️

Thank you all for your welcome back messeges, i appreciate them very much, i have found my old account i had before (this one) so i have made my vampnqz account inactive, if anyone could help me change my username it would be much appreciated, Thank you again lovley people ❀️
I think you have to give cm message to do that but i,m sure one of the um's will assist you.

As laura mentioned, If you have 2 accounts now? One you can ask CM to delete the one you don't want... UMs can only ban it pending. You could purchase forums VIP (and support the site) if changing names from time to time is something you want....