styling my boyfriend

Sarah Murphy

My boyfriend has these black super spray on skinny jeans from topman that he wears a lot. The first time I saw him in them I actually though they were leggings. Personally I don't think he looks good in them, maybe he is styling them wrong, So what I'm asking is what's the best way to style them. ie what kind of shoes and tops should he wear with them.

I kind of agree with Magnumb, skinny jeans are not my favorite on men but I gave it a shot.

5tru4m.png

2py5pa8.png

I feel like you almost have to go with either the stereotypical "hipster" or "scene" look in order to make skinny jeans work. Not trying to be offensive, it's just a pattern I'm noticing. I will say however that I love the hipster look on guys. So clean and adorable.

why don't you let your boyfriend wear whatever the **** he wants
Lmao whoa now mal. Maybe her bf is totally cool with her dressing him or her giving him suggestions?

Op the hipster look is nice. My bf has black joggers and goes the sorta hipster route. Nice button downs with a subtle print or solid colors

It's great that your boyfriend has a style he enjoys, even if it may not be your personal favorite. To style black super spray-on skinny jeans in a more appealing way, he can try a few options. For a casual look, pairing the jeans with a classic white t-shirt and sneakers can create a relaxed yet stylish outfit. If he wants a dressier appearance, he can opt for a tailored button-down shirt and loafers.
Regarding accessories, to add a touch of sophistication, he might consider exploring luxury timepieces like Rolex Daytona Platinum watches from Mio watches. A watch can elevate any outfit and serve as a timeless statement piece.
Ultimately, style is subjective, and he should wear what makes him feel confident and comfortable. Encourage him to experiment with different combinations until he finds a style that resonates with his personality. The most important thing is for him to embrace his unique fashion sense. Happy styling!