summer cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigans Hubby

Anyone have any advice on how to prevent soap scum from building up on bathroom mirror? We have hard water here and i kind of make a mess. getting ready. I know it cleans off but is there a way of preventing it from building?
X8dHRz6.jpg

equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. let sit 1-5 mins ( if you have a painted wood frame around your mirror less time ) wipe with a paper towel. not a cloth.
also you should check out CLR's line of products

There's no grout there it's just a plastic tub it's a shadow line
that not just soap scum. soap scum is whitish.

to remove your tub ring. mix baking soda, dawn dish soap, and water in the bottom /sides of your tub till its a paste scrub the ring. let set for 30-60 mins run the tub water and scrub the ring( and tub again) most will come off. the best scrubbys for this are the ones those craft show moms make out of plastic bags.
they look like this View attachment 935506 otherwise the green kitchen pads work too.

depending on the amount of grease in tub ring. dont deviate from the dawn dish soap. sometimes soft scrub works, but most times its a ail.

Anyone have any advice on how to prevent soap scum from building up on bathroom mirror? We have hard water here and i kind of make a mess. getting ready. I know it cleans off but is there a way of preventing it from building?
The same Rain-X that you use on your vehicle's windshield works wonders in the bathroom. Use one of the suggestions that the lovely ladies of chat mentioned in this thread to clean the area thoroughly, and then apply Rain-X according to package instructions to help prevent buildup in the future.

There's no grout there it's just a plastic tub it's a shadow line
If that really is a shadow line from the top to the bottom of the plastic tub insert, caulk that junction so moisture doesn't find its way in there and start causing you issues.

I have never had any problems with cleaning mirrors, but I have had problems with cleaning the pool, as there is a lot of different garbage in it and it needs to be cleaned. So I read a review about a very useful cleaning device and bought it! Now I can easily clean my pool and keep it clean in any weather! It makes my life so much easier!

Last edited:
I always get rust and mold in my bathroom where there is a lot of moisture. It really bothers me, so once a month I order a general bathroom cleaning at comfort clean. This service cleans everything very quickly and efficiently, in addition to disinfecting all surfaces. I advise you to use this company.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.