tf? P. Diddy's homes raided for s*x trafficking

He allegedly killed 2Pac and probably Biggie who might have known about it to some capacity. It's like R Kelly all over again. Everyone knew about R Kelly in the early 2000s.

His behavior surrounding 2Pac and Biggies death is a red flag for sure. We may never find the truth if there's nothing in that house surrounding it but even if they find anything, it wouldn't be in line with their judge approved search warrant if I'm not mistaken.

His reaction and body language indicates he's nervous and wants to quickly shoot it down because he knows he might incriminate himself and that gives him anxiety.

More guilty behavior. Why would an innocent person need to do this?

i saw it on the news channel in mums shop today so i jumped on elon musks X looking for a source even the trump ppl will believe.

and all these creepy famous ppl is scary. glad i just model for my mums shop and not mainstream 😱💀

i saw it on the news channel in mums shop today so i jumped on elon musks X looking for a source even the trump ppl will believe.

and all these creepy famous ppl is scary. glad i just model for my mums shop and not mainstream 😱💀
They're privileged because they have money and can pay people off. R Kelly ended up in court because he no longer could afford to pay off his victims. So they made a documentary and hashtag. #metoo and a comedian is what put Cosby on the radar.

Ignore the post above me that's obvious racism. I already reported it.

They're privileged because they have money and can pay people off. R Kelly ended up in court because he no longer could afford to pay off his victims. So they made a documentary and hashtag. #metoo and a comedian is what put Cosby on the radar.

Ignore the post above me that's obvious racism. I already reported it.
ik that d00d is always trolling u

i think he like likes u likes u 😮

yes that hashtag was huge when i was 10 so i remember it well

Once P diddy gets caught. They giving him a favor>>>>>>>>>You know, if he goes to prison

That p diddy , meek mill leaked audio tape. He might do the same

Video Vixens have been talking about his ways for years (there's a book where he's written about, I'll find the name when I have more time). He's been known to be in some weird shít. Cassie always looked traumatised and disappeared from the public view as she got with him, it should have thrown more red flags up... But the fact she allowed herself to be paid off is sad, it probably came with terms that she could never speak out against him again.

Other celebrities had mentioned things too, Usher had said stuff a few years ago that was glossed over but now coming out again, pretty sure Kat Williams also made a few digs and wasn't there talk of him being responsible for blowing up Kid Cudi's car?

It's all odd.