The 5 things you most hate in the world

I am banging my head on the computer monitor. When WASP is capitalized it refers to White Anglo-Saxon Protestant '
It is a stereo typical reference to a genetic white person who thinks they are privileged because they are white. So Princessa when you said you hated WASPS , is that not a pot calling the kettle black or are you a woman of color?

I am banging my head on the computer monitor. When WASP is capitalized it refers to White Anglo-Saxon Protestant '
It is a stereo typical reference to a genetic white person who thinks they are privileged because they are white. So Princessa when you said you hated WASPS , is that not a pot calling the kettle black or are you a woman of color?
No need to cause unnecessary drama. πŸ™„
She clearly didn’t know that definition.

Aren't you a counselor supposed to be helping people out and not harassing them or attacking them a counselor would never do this to me and you always attack me and harass me You're not helping me out.

The man don’t work for free
Exactly nor will I point out some of the alliances that one chatter has are with people who have been at least suspected of bothering those underage.
But if you hate WASPS and you are one technically you hate yourself. My days of being nice to some in here are over. I mean been over since the day I started coming here.

But if you hate WASPS and you are one technically you hate yourself.
What you’re failing to grasp is that she clearly didn’t understand what you meant by WASPs. So maybe move on from that topic?

I’m sure the OP would appreciate getting the thread back to its original topic. ✌🏻

Fine @ The Difference
5 things I hate.
1-people on welfare voting republican in the U.S. 2 elections ago I had a couple of homeless clients and they voted for you know who.
2-Red headed presidential candidates that don't know how to drink water.
3-People who sing along at concerts and can't carry a tune.
4-People that cut in front of you and make a left turn.
5-WASPS

Big spiders
Spitters
Litter louts
Confabulation
People who mistreat animals

I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I dislike people who do too much or act up.

People who act like Karens.

People who think own the forums.

People who don't hush or listen to people.

People who do crazy and awful stuff that no one wants to listen to.

People who lie to get sympathy.

# 1 Running Out Of Ganja
# 2 Running Out Of Ganja
# 3 Running Out Of Ganja
# 4 Running Out Of Ganja
# 5 Running Out Of Ganja

Fools Gold Smoking GIF by Fool's Gold Records
Legalize Bob Marley GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

People who fabricate illnesses for attention.
Bible thumpers- nice in church, Satanic online.
People who pick on kids with SEN.
Liars
Princessa