The Admin for Kids Chat is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admin Warden has left the building and will never return, The pedos have taken over something needs to be done.

P.S
I changed the title, Cuz he's not dead
Lol

Last edited:
Half of kids chat is full of perverts, and there is nothing much anyone can do about them. We need more mods and the inactive admins replaced. I have applied to be a mod there direct to chatmaster, and I am willing to become admin if that is also possible.

Half of kids chat is full of perverts, and there is nothing much anyone can do about them. We need more mods and the inactive admins replaced. I have applied to be a mod there direct to chatmaster, and I am willing to become admin if that is also possible.

Every chat on this site is full of perverts.

Most of the other chats have active admins and are for adults, we have no admins and we are kids. We need a new admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.