The List

• Thread starter Deleted member 301622
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 301622

LOL I made somebody's **** list . I think that's cute . I wonder what I said to offend the snowflakes to warrant a mute ? But , Gen Chat has 2 known sexual predator's that frequent the room and say & do what ever they want and what's done ? nothing but crickets . Keep up the FINE job you aren't doing that's TOP NOTCH .

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how long this will last before its moved or deleted ? I call people out on their bullcrap and now the mutes and soon the kicks will follow but , when I was a Moderator I was always getting told what a fine/awesome job I was doing ( talk about sucking UP ) LOL I digress . Anyways I'll start the timer .

Screen Shot taken so people will know what was said on this thread . Happy to oblige .

LOL I made somebody's **** list . I think that's cute . I wonder what I said to offend the snowflakes to warrant a mute ? But , Gen Chat has 2 known sexual predator's that frequent the room and say & do what ever they want and what's done ? nothing but crickets . Keep up the FINE job you aren't doing that's TOP NOTCH .
I'm on a lot of lists, many not overly complimentary.

but why???

someone will just turn around & say its fake anyway 🤪
Yes that's right and they you'll have the one who is suppose to be in charge of that agreeing with the one who says they're fake ( facepalm emoji ) :ROFLMAO:

I'm on a lot of lists, many not overly complimentary.
Nah quite the opposite . I think it's awesome to crawl underneath somebody's skin enough to make them turn on you especially when they are a spineless coward that won't take care of the real PROBLEMS only the one he see's as a threat in his beady eye's . What he say's and does is all just a smoke screen to get your attention away from him being incompetent and doing what should be done .

Oh you bitter ex mod, troll, how dare you say something is wrong with that perfect room with high numbers!!