The Queen has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news! This post made me very sad. โ˜น๏ธ

I am praying for the Queen and her beautiful family and all the lovely people of the UK! Hopefully she lives forever! LOL! If God sees it in his wisdom to take her maybe I can be Queen! LOL! But only if everyone wants me to be!

xoxo
Supgad

Welp

I get to watch something on TV ๐Ÿฟ

Yโ€™all Britโ€™s get mf weeks off when she diesโ€ฆ if the US president dies half of America is shooting fireworksโ€ฆ
Theyโ€™re giving us ONE DAY for her funeral. Miserable fuckers

unimpressed the queen GIF

Liz will never die. Granny gumjob will outlive us all. If Iโ€™m wrong, Iโ€™ll date Princessa again
ill require pictures this time.

its something serious american broadcast morning shows devoted a whole 17 mins to it today. then one followed up with 30 mins of intro'ing the new dancing with the stars cast

ill require pictures this time.

its something serious american broadcast morning shows devoted a whole 17 mins to it today. then one followed up with 30 mins of intro'ing the new dancing with the stars cast
Iโ€™ll send you some pictures of Princessa and I posing with nothing but the word of God protecting our dignity.

I think Americans might care more than us. I found an article behind a paywall on The Guardian website, sandwiched between a stabbing in Hackney and an agony aunt page

Iโ€™ll send you some pictures of Princessa and I posing with nothing but the word of God protecting our dignity.

I think Americans might care more than us. I found an article behind a paywall on The Guardian website, sandwiched between a stabbing in Hackney and an agony aunt page
ffs at least wear socks!!!

ive said it before here but you take her out of her matching dresses and hats and put her in pull on elastic waist jeans a sweater and some LL bean loafers and shes a dead ringer for my gran. right down to her humor. watching her is like i got an extra 10 yrs. never watched followed or frankly cared about her political meetings. but you broadcast a clip of her taking flowers from a 4 yr old or chatting with her great grandkids and ill put that crap on repeat.

ive said it before here but you take her out of her matching dresses and hats and put her in pull on elastic waist jeans a sweater and some LL bean loafers and shes a dead ringer for my gran. right down to her humor. watching her is like i got an extra 10 yrs. never watched followed or frankly cared about her political meetings. but you broadcast a clip of her taking flowers from a 4 yr old or chatting with her great grandkids and ill put that crap on repeat.
Your grandma is the queen in jeans?!?! How do you feel about calling me grandpa?

Status
Not open for further replies.