there is a stalker in gen ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccanwitch

Bronze Member
sooooooooooooo anyone else in gen getting a user by the name of lecky in their dms calling them doll and stuff because i said i was going to put them on ignore ( which i did ) and they claim to have more then one account so mods and HR you might want to take a look in to it

sooooooooooooo anyone else in gen getting a user by the name of lecky in their dms calling them doll and stuff because i said i was going to put them on ignore ( which i did ) and they claim to have more then one account so mods and HR you might want to take a look in to it
Not me but I am a horrid soul so maybe not interested lol

Ignore is your friend. and you can change privacy setting to block guests etc
Futurama Squinting GIF

Last edited:
Im I the only one who remembers Kolchak the "Night Stalker"? Since im awake im going to make this thread my top priority.
Futurama Squinting GIF

blame the actions on the user not ignoring them then gaslight them by changing the subject to something irrelevant.

i think use ignore is the dumbest piece of advice any member of the staff, through out the chats, & always screams lazy cop out from having to actually deal with a user’s complaint l0l

its a borderline useless feature, that is abused more than its used as intended; 90% ppl that ignore other ppl continue to go on entire tirades about the person they ignored lmao

besides that what is even the point of placing a user on ignore, when the ignore list clearlys weekly when the chat resets??? asking for a friend 💅🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.