(Under the stairs) s****t-posting thread

-Luka

Customer Service
So fer pride month ima turn into Samantha-Wise for the Human Resources (HR).

Am I still derailing luv?

mwah GIF
That’s cloning and he’ll ban you for that. Impersonating a mod and his sad bunch of memory improving saffron flowers.

But if you’ve rescued over 1000+ animals as a widow, you might get a pass.

On topic: What am I doing for Pride? Avoiding city centre.

That’s cloning and he’ll ban you for that. Impersonating a mod and his sad bunch of memory improving saffron flowers.

But if you’ve rescued over 1000+ animals as a widow, you might get a pass.

On topic: What am I doing for Pride? Avoiding city centre.
Leave him alone, you’re so mean to him.

What’s he done to you??

He can still take a joke lol. His quite fun

I’m being serious.

Address me in PM if you like and explain your reasons why you dislike HR.

Maybe you just do not understand him properly and have taken his past manners another way.

Is he different to other UMs and Room Admins, for sure, but so are all of them
No other UM banned a 15yo girl for being constantly threatened to be killed.

I’d suggest you go to another site and read his posts in mod forums and his behaviour where multiple fellow admins and staff called him out.

No other UM banned a 15yo girl for being constantly threatened to be killed.

I’d suggest you go to another site and read his posts in mod forums and his behaviour where multiple fellow admins and staff called him out.
Alright, let’s keep this continuing in PM.

You know what will happen if we continue it here. So it’ll be pointless.

That just confirms I’m telling the truth. You don’t get banned around here for anything else- his own mods kick users and call them (removed) on the kick reason.

Still think he’s misunderstood?

Edit: @Apollo can you monitor this thread before the gaslighter comes in with cancer queen sidekick ready for post reports

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve said the exact same thing in PM to you when you asked my reasons, plus a few more.

However I also say it in public because a) it’s a public forum and b) if everyone else can be made an example of, then so can this bedblocker and Princessa protector.

Also aren’t you Jewish? He hates Jews. May as well cosy upto Hìtler if that’s the case.

I was referring to you not inkandtatts and like I said in another post no point even conversing with you when you deny basic truths then call people names when they convey truth. There is no reasoning with people who are brainwashed to the point of no return.

I was referring to you not inkandtatts and like I said in another post no point even conversing with you when you deny basic truths then call people names when they convey truth. There is no reasoning with people who are brainwashed to the point of no return.
So you have no clue what you're talking about in this thread and suddenly want to go back to obsessing over the LGBTQ again? Gotcha.

So you have no clue what you're talking about in this thread and suddenly want to go back to obsessing over the LGBTQ again? Gotcha.
*yawn* never underestimate the stupidity of stupid people, I won't underestimate your stupidity that's for sure. Give me an example where I was "obsessing" over lgbt in this thread... you can't. Perhaps it's you obsessing over me.

*yawn* never underestimate the stupidity of stupid people, I won't underestimate your stupidity that's for sure. Give me an example where I was "obsessing" over lgbt in this thread... you can't. Perhaps it's you obsessing over me.
Don't go off topic here. We're trying to help you lose the fat instead of getting gynecomastia surgery.

In other words you can't give an example ok Gotcha.
Example of what? You started going off topic and ignored my posts where I pointed out your lack of knowledge on the topic at hand. Try to keep up (not that way, put that thing away) ok?

Example of what? You started going off topic and ignored my posts where I pointed out your lack of knowledge on the topic at hand. Try to keep up (not that way, put that thing away) ok?
Learn to read properly give an example of what I asked you to give. The above post is the main reason why I initially ignored your posts. "Try to keep up' not that way, put that thing away' and yet you say I'm obsessed. Perhaps you should go to gay chat.