VIP

🤷‍♂️it has the form when you click on the button...there's no news saying it's fixed...but previously i thought it gave you an error for the stripe form...😅 unless someone hacked and changed the stripe values

So, I just talked a chatter into lifetime VIP and he pointed this out whe he went to buy it.

"Renewal​

Upon expiration of your VIP membership, you will receive a private message notification. We do not automatically renew VIP memberships. If you would like to continue you VIP membership after expiry, you must purchase it again."

Have the T's n C's changed? :unsure:

High School GIF

So, I just talked a chatter into lifetime VIP and he pointed this out whe he went to buy it.

"Renewal​

Upon expiration of your VIP membership, you will receive a private message notification. We do not automatically renew VIP memberships. If you would like to continue you VIP membership after expiry, you must purchase it again."

Have the T's n C's changed? :unsure:

High School GIF
I’d say that’s when it’s monthly

Users that want to purchase VIP from General Chat are asked to contact the site at the email provided by Site admin above^

sure...i can bring up the stripe form
vip1.png

but they still haven't updated this news post to say that it should be working now
vip2.png
You can bring stripe up in the new chats but gay chat vip through the profile still seems to not work but it hasn't gotten the upgrade yet.

But i see what you're saying about not wanting to do it until you heard the all ok.

You can bring stripe up in the new chats but gay chat vip through the profile still seems to not work but it hasn't gotten the upgrade yet.

But i see what you're saying about not wanting to do it until you heard the all ok.
especially when they haven't responded to my email 🙃 who knows if they'd even bother to honor my payment