What’s going on?

Ken_Kaneki

General Chat Mod
Staff member
I didn’t know if it was just me but I just seen a friend of mine in general chat mention it but not too long ago I’ve noticed like questions marks in my bio so I checked all the profiles that I have in the rooms I’m registered in (Lesbian chat and Singles chat) with the same bios and they also have question marks in them 🤔 Don’t know what’s going on but I wanted to see if more people have the same problems in their rooms? Whenever I try to fix it it’s always an error now and whenever I’m able to fix it I would refresh my page and the bio would look the same like it’s never been edited with those question marks still there..what’s going on @Chatmaster

Also whenever I try to edit a users profile it’s also an error for me. I would try to edit out the inappropriate wording a user would have but its always an error for me now it would only let me remove their pic

Probably an issue on backend with encoding. Try a different browser, if that doesnt solve it ping cm.

its mainly special characters it does that to like non alphanumeric. just a bit of data corruption. if u fix it it will be ok like akrta said above.

I didn’t know if it was just me but I just seen a friend of mine in general chat mention it but not too long ago I’ve noticed like questions marks in my bio so I checked all the profiles that I have in the rooms I’m registered in (Lesbian chat and Singles chat) with the same bios and they also have question marks in them 🤔 Don’t know what’s going on but I wanted to see if more people have the same problems in their rooms? Whenever I try to fix it it’s always an error now and whenever I’m able to fix it I would refresh my page and the bio would look the same like it’s never been edited with those question marks still there..what’s going on @Chatmaster
That really only happened for a day, when the owners added the level-up and badges. The next day, I was able to redo my bio without the question marks while still using special characters. If you haven't done that yet, give it a try now.