What’s your favourite video game of all time?

this is a tough question because my hyperfixations are changing constantly, but at the moment, i'd say i've really been enjoying pokémon violet! but honestly, i love the pokémon and disgaea series in general!

I grew up in the era of playing Super Mario on the old school chunky Nintendo’s. I have a lot of love for the originally Super Mario games but honestly..

..I’m a massive CoD fan. FPS are the love of my life now for video games but I do love going down memory lane and playing the old school games.

What about you guys?
Many but my favourites are Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection All 6 games in total and Megaman Starforce Trilogy games 😎

When I was a kiddo my cousin had a tv that had every system from Atari to n64 sitting in front of a single tv.
That being said. I don’t know if I can pick a favorite. Smash brothers is awesome. Duke Nukem was rad. The old battletoads games. Halo was top of my list for a fat minute. GTA v (haven’t bought 6). All of the assassins creed games. Gow was awesome. Haven’t ever really been into the handheld stuff.
Super Mario 64 was awesome. Twisted Metal. Sonic the hedgehog. Bomberman. Fug. I can’t pick. There were also a ton of games that I can remember the gameplay but not the name of.