What do I do if I want to have children of my own but I won't able to explain what I need to tell them?

Because I'm not good at explaining things.
This woikd be better to answer if you had a specific example. You should one able to give them simple commands or communicate what you want them to do. If not I’m not sure how you get over that. If you find something you are struggling to make them understand ask family or professionals to help examine the issue with the child.

You know there’s a lot to be said for living in the moment and not stressing about what might or might not happen.

I mean, last time you posted, you needed the holder of XY chromosomes. My advice is find that first then worry about what you’ll talk to your kids about.

You know there’s a lot to be said for living in the moment and not stressing about what might or might not happen.

I mean, last time you posted, you needed the holder of XY chromosomes. My advice is find that first then worry about what you’ll talk to your kids about.
It frustrates me that having kids of my own might not happen for me.

It’s ok, I understand it’s a horrible thing to deal with. Like you’re told the purpose of life is reproduction and that’s just added pressure on top of your own personal desire to have your own kids. People will say you can always adopt but I know what it’s like to want to have kids of your own because that’d be my stable source of happiness in life. Your frustration is valid, take it one step at a time. Try for a kid first, then worry about what you’ll say to your kid later. Good luck.

It’s ok, I understand it’s a horrible thing to deal with. Like you’re told the purpose of life is reproduction and that’s just added pressure on top of your own personal desire to have your own kids. People will say you can always adopt but I know what it’s like to want to have kids of your own because that’d be my stable source of happiness in life. Your frustration is valid, take it one step at a time. Try for a kid first, then worry about what you’ll say to your kid later. Good luck.
How do I try for one?

I'm fertite so so there's no reason I should adopt.