What is your favorite quality about a man?

That’s what got me head over hills for @Coyo
I was at a bar mending a broken heart from @Kim K and dodging @purplerose cause I owed her money. @Coyo was touring with the thunder from down under. His glistening disco ball g string caught my eye. Been madly in love since then.

That’s what got me head over hills for @Coyo
I was at a bar mending a broken heart from @Kim K and dodging @purplerose cause I owed her money. @Coyo was touring with the thunder from down under. His glistening disco ball g string caught my eye. Been madly in love since then.
so its @Coyo that tours with them!? i always thought it was @Heathen2002 which is why when they were in vegas at the same time i was i ditched the show. ( i actually was trying to give my tix to @Luka but he never answered his icq)

so its @Coyo that tours with them!? i always thought it was @Heathen2002 which is why when they were in vegas at the same time i was i ditched the show. ( i actually was trying to give my tix to @Luka but he never answered his icq)
Noooo there’s a huge scandal there. King Steve Irwin removed him from performing in the group cause he wore crocodile skinned undies. So he started dancing for chippendales.

Luka was doing customer service for msn chats by then. He had entirely left icq. He was a host in their customer service sponsored chat.

God do you remember msn chats lol
IMG_7306.jpeg

yes and i remember the uproar when they rolled out msn messenger and decided the chats were a thing of the past.

talkcity was huge then too. that was like being invited to a strangers party line.

Thick thighs tbh. I love my men a little thick/chunky
@Creed101 get bulking

Noooo there’s a huge scandal there. King Steve Irwin removed him from performing in the group cause he wore crocodile skinned undies. So he started dancing for chippendales.
Lets just say that @Heathen2002 was more hardcore than the rest of us. Mofos be getting shivved with that bad boi around