What's your skincare routine?

pinkpotatoes

What kinda products do you use? Anything special? I loooooove everything skincare related, so tell me your secret weapons. Here are mine-

AM
chemical exfoliation (Paula's Choice 8% AHA)
wait 20 minutes
moisturizer (CeraVe moisturizing cream)
sunscreen (Biore watery something, can't remember)

PM
1st cleanse (mineral oil)
2nd cleanse (CeraVe foaming face wash, might switch soon because it's a little too drying for my skin)
chemical exfoliation (Stridex Max, BHA)
wait 20 minutes
moisturize (Nivea cream all over, also aquaphor under my eyes)

Every 3 days or so I do a mask, either a sheet mask from TonyMoly or Freeman's oatmeal and avacado clay mask. I've been thinking about adding some form of retinol, but I might wait a couple years before getting into that kind of thing. Anyways, what does your skincare routine look like?

that's a lot of effort for one day
i usually just wash my face with a soap free wash and hot water, rinse it off and splash my face with cold water
i've been trying 43535345 different moisturisers recently to try and settle my skin as it's really dry/lumpy/swollen and sore, especially around my eyelids recently.

l'occitane divine cream and dove products are usually my safe bets for skincare

Morning
Wash face with Lush 'Angels on Bare Skin'
Quick slap around with either Lush Tea Tree spray or Garnier Micellar cleansing
water
Finish off with Lush 'Full of Grace' mosturising bar

Evening
Wash with Lush 'Ultrabland' cleanser
Again with the tea tree or cleansing water
The slap on some Garnie Miracle Sleeping Cream

Two to three times a week I'll smear on a mask usually from Lush (again) depending on whether I have a break out, look knackered or need a general bit of freshening up

What kinda products do you use? Anything special? I loooooove everything skincare related, so tell me your secret weapons. Here are mine-

AM
chemical exfoliation (Paula's Choice 8% AHA)
wait 20 minutes
moisturizer (CeraVe moisturizing cream)
sunscreen (Biore watery something, can't remember)

PM
1st cleanse (mineral oil)
2nd cleanse (CeraVe foaming face wash, might switch soon because it's a little too drying for my skin)
chemical exfoliation (Stridex Max, BHA)
wait 20 minutes
moisturize (Nivea cream all over, also aquaphor under my eyes)

Every 3 days or so I do a mask, either a sheet mask from TonyMoly or Freeman's oatmeal and avacado clay mask. I've been thinking about adding some form of retinol, but I might wait a couple years before getting into that kind of thing. Anyways, what does your skincare routine look like?
that's too much effort imo,i have a sacred ritual that i do twice a day where i sacrifice a hamster or a human to the gods of skincare, and i get some of it's blood and mix it together with some semen and apply it to my face

trust me, it's works

im a dermatologist

p.s i would sometimes moan whiles applying it to my face

Last edited:
that's too much effort imo,i have a sacred ritual that i do twice a day where i sacrifice a hamster or a human to the gods of skincare, and i get some of it's blood and mix it together with some semen and apply it to my face

trust me, im a dermatologist
​What the **** did I just read??

trust me, it's works

im a dermatologist

p.s i would sometimes moan whiles applying it to my face

#justgirlythings

EVERY Morning:
rinse face with cold water
apply vitamin e & a oil
finish with an anti-wrinkle cream
top with bb cream with spf 25, plus other makeup

EVERY Night:
use sensitive skin, discount price makeup removing wipes
rinse face with cold water
apply vitamin e & a oil
finish with anti-wrinkle cream

Every other day when I shower:
wash hair with hippie cleansing conditioner (ditched shampoo at the end of 2015)
apply hippie conditioner to hair tips
once a week, use all-over hair masque
wash face with yes-to-blueberries anti-aging coconut cream face wash
scrub body (only twice/week) with coffee/sugar/olive oil/cocoa powder/cinnamon scrub OR wash with Dr. Bronner's soap, diluted, on a pouf
follow up shower immediately with coconut oil on arms, legs, chest, breasts, buttocks, ankles. vitamin e & a oil on face, neck, breasts (boobs deserve double moisture)
follow up coconut oil immediately with lubriderm daily moisture lotion everywhere. derma e anti-wrinkle vitamin a retinyl palmitate creme on face, neck, and breasts

#softestassetsever

(dear pink potatoes,
one is usually recommended to exfoliate no more than twice per week; be gentle to your face! you want to encourage cell renewal, but this regeneration process only occurs so fast. it is also often recommended that you moisturize within 3 minutes after washing to lock in moisture
sincerely,
another skin-a-holic)

Last edited:
I always change things up according to how my skin is behaving, price range, availability etc. This is the most recent:

AM
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleanser + Forero LUNA Mini
Sephora Collection Renew & Peel Super Serum (basically glycolic acid)
Bobbi Brown Eye Cream
Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb

Usually I wear CC cream with high spf through out the day.

PM
Garnier Micellar Water (to remove makeup)
Glam Glow Daily Clearing Cleanser
Same serum
Same eye cream
Light Argan Oil

I'll do a Honey/Oatmeal mask once or twice a week. Rarely will I break out but when I do, I use honey as a spot treatment, gone within a day.

too much to do a day. i don't have time for all that, lot to remember to do every day... I'm sorry I even posted...

Last edited:
I have a very minimal routine I guess.
I wash my face in the morning and put on moisturizer.
On a normal day, I tend to wear little to no make-up so that helps keep my face clear.
I drink a ton of water throughout the day.
And then after the gym I get a shower and use lotion everywhere to stay hydrated.
So basically wash face twice a day, use moisturizer, limit make-up, and drink plenty of water to sum it all up and I've been loving my skin recently.