Why I am not always online

Lego dude

.I have a 3hours limit on my tablet so I can only be online for certain periods of time like 1.5 hours a day or one hour per Day and afternoon and night so I will be online in the beginning of morning afternoon and night. I also am in other chat sites and or watching TV and playing games or doing chores so please be patient.

no fucks given idgaf GIF

.I have a 3hours limit on my tablet so I can only be online for certain periods of time like 1.5 hours a day or one hour per Day and afternoon and night so I will be online in the beginning of morning afternoon and night. I also am in other chat sites and or watching TV and playing games or doing chores so please be patient.
Mom put parental control and monitor on my tablet and connected it to her phone so I have to have permission to install apps and I can not watch without permission. Anyway it's me Lego man I am using techlast tpad because I RCA TABLET Port rotted and I factory resetted RCA TABLET. I am very nice and friendly and fun. I do whatever I want as long as it's not against the chat rules or State law or house rules or golden rule or My religion or my conscience or anyone else's consciousness.

Who puts parental controls on their ADULT children devices?

1. Fuçking weird.
L Loser GIF

Thank god I can do whatever the fuçk I want at 19.

Who even asked you? Serious question.

Mom put parental control and monitor on my tablet and connected it to her phone so I have to have permission to install apps and I can not watch without permission. Anyway it's me Lego man I am using techlast tpad because I RCA TABLET Port rotted and I factory resetted RCA TABLET. I am very nice and friendly and fun. I do whatever I want as long as it's not against the chat rules or State law or house rules or golden rule or My religion or my conscience or anyone else's consciousness.

Wow man. She took away your internet?

You must of been a naughty man.

You need more than a parental lock. The feds need to lock you up disgusting.