Why is this okay?!?! Explain this to me?!!?

At what point is it ever okay to post someones real name in chat. You are a mod. It does not matter if the person has posted it themselves long ago or not, reposting it makes you guilty. It is bad enough you have trolled your way into the spot now you have to go and post another ******** information and make fun of her as well as kick her. Yes, she deserves a good portion of those kicks but quite a few she has not. Get it together! You don't have to like people but you can mod them regardless of personal opinion. All I see from October is constant bullying against chas and other ********. She would be a damn good mod if she cut the **** and stopped all this bull****. Do we make our own rules now? Is bullying allowed now? Can we all start bullying people and get away with it?

https://ibb.co/dCMKrz

UNRELATED: why is cumquat aloud as a name. i know its supposed to be a tree called kumquat but the spelling......

Id send this to kelly personally but I think she rather takes to hiring trolls (APART from jinx and lunchies)

Wow, you must be desperate if you're taking screenshots of a conversation where I was sharing the title of a ******* video with someone and twisting it out of context to make it seem like I was putting out someones personal information. Idiot. :afro

First off, everyone in that entire room knows her name because she ALWAYS gives it out, especially when she's sharing her YT videos. Is it against the rules? No.

I'm not going to walk on eggshells just because you loonies create folders on your computers and name them "October" and take screenshots every chance you get to manipulate a conversation I have with someone and make it seem in a way it isn't. Chas and I have no issues with each other as long as she doesn't rule-break, so please tell me why it's you making this complaint and not her? Also, can you explain to me why you covered your screenshot and half of the conversation I had in the main room? Or is that your way of manipulating a screenshot? :banana:

You're really complaining about a play on words of a tree? Get a life, m8.:insertevillaughhere

P.S next time you take screenshots, maybe white-out the entire list instead of giving it away that you're one of Brownies friends and in PM/whisper with her.:dontknow:

I'm not one of brownies friends. Is it illegal to have conversations with other ******** and not post that information? Just because I blocked out who I was chatting with doesn't mean it was automatically her. Other people exist outside of the both of you and that entire drama. This has nothing to do with the drama between you two. I'm 100 percent talking about Chas in this instant. IF you want to reply it is welcome but don't go inserting drama that is not mentioned in this thread to try and stir a pot that WILL not be stirred. IT wouldn't matter if she posted that info or not the fact that you reposted it did not make it right. You were making fun of her. So trying to discredit me by saying I edited these shots is pure **** because you know nothing you said was edited the only thing different is private convos covered up...Since PM is for a private conversation and that's what it stands for I do think I am entitled to do such thing so TRY again MS THING!.

LdecV9
Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg

search
l-21806-you-are-fake-news.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

293b9844beb98400d9025d38590eb6cc.jpg

it-says-right-here-maury-your-an-idiot-memes-com-16084411.png

you are*

- - - Updated - - -

Because-of-idiots-like-you---grumpy-cat-meme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm so sorry. Is it against the rules to make fun of people now? :crying:

I do apologize if I hurt your feelings. Lulz. Anyway for real, Chas and I had a private conversation after this was posted, I do know who you are and I do know that the reason Chas was saying this is because YOU directly went to her and told her I was mocking her. Which for the record, I wasn't, I find Chas amusing at times but when she is getting on cam naked, telling people she wet the bed and there are maggots in it and misbehaving or being downright crass I do remove her. It's not about bullying, you just want to use that card because we both know exactly what you're trying to do here and even if it did happen (me being removed as a mod), who cares?

You put so much dedication into this crap, it's entirely laughable. No wonder you scrub out your name because you know if people knew who you were no one would take your complaint serious.

Anyways, I'm done responding. Keep taking your screenshots though on my every move, good job. ;)