WHY?

G0dzillaakinnyfat llllleeefftt chat with forever :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: u😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 :cry2:cause I am FUCKEN sick of people leaving me: Addi, girl power, niami, spambott, Azurepeople are leaving chat avenue and they know damn well they'have friends here will FUCKEN Miss Them Addi and girl power and azure and niami and spambott All left chat avenue FUCKEN BETRAYERS!!!!

Doxxing and trolling and cloning is making chat avenue lose usersTrolls Leave people alone you are driving people away from avenue!!!I will never forgive Them for that :totalangry:
I didn’t understand the hysteria of random keys.

Can you name names or said doxxers/enablers as this would help me immensely. And others.

I didn’t understand the hysteria of random keys.

Can you name names or said doxxers/enablers as this would help me immensely. And others.
Unlike Godzillaskinnyfat and Maya and Addi and girl power and niami and spambott and Azure I will never leave!! :cool: I am better than that I don't abandon my chat avenue friends forever and when I did I came back!! :cool:

Unlike Godzillaskinnyfat and Maya and Addi and girl power and niami and spambott and Azure I will never leave!! :cool: I am better than that I don't abandon my chat avenue friends forever and when I did I came back!! :cool:

IMG-5160.jpg

@DontCostYaNuffin

G0dzillaakinnyfat llllleeefftt chat with forever :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: u😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 :cry2:cause I am FUCKEN sick of people leaving me: Addi, girl power, niami, spambott, Azurepeople are leaving chat avenue and they know damn well they'have friends here will FUCKEN Miss Them Addi and girl power and azure and niami and spambott All left chat avenue FUCKEN BETRAYERS!!!!
Don't do drugs!