Why..?

Well after getting banned from the phub dserver (It was in November of 2022) and so I went to gøøgle and searched şex chat, and I tripped the spam filter and got banned (classic me right?) come here to the forums, pmed the wrong admin 💀, and I said fuçk it and moved along to the adult chat, lived in there for a week, got bored of it then went to general chat and everyone knows the rest of the story.

Screenshot-2024-04-06-032106.png

I moved to Kansas. Wanted to escape reality. Hell even Gods left this state. So I joined chat Avenue.

Its had its up and downs but ok. Made some friends, made a baby with (@Kim), made a home life with (@purplerose) (but then she burnt it down and trashed my heart), I’ve gotten a ton of boyfriends on here.

I think a mix of adverse childhood experiences, daddy issues, and a desire to belong brought me here to my happy home.

got bored in school holidays 2 christmases ago so search teen chat it was like the 2nd or 3rd result but saw the #1 and think hmmm must be better lol

started in teen chat but it was so nasty went to girls chat after a while it was so nice then to general chat cos eveybody on here talks about it

to get to the forum i think it was a link in the welcome screen of teen chat that said read the rules so i kinda signed up and yeah.

I’m just wondering.. what got everyone to get on here and on just chats in general? I came on chats becuase I was bored and my friend invited me to them- what’s your story of how you got here? @Creed101 we know you’ve been here for a while and might not know because your super old so it’s okay take your time!
I was browsing the Internet for Chatrooms tbh and here came up.

Started in gay chat came to forums when I was 16 in 2005 but actually modded teen chat originally.

Ended up banned. Like Deja fuckin vu