wont leave me alone!!

olivia_1

theres this guy in the general chat room who goes by the name Crimson Phog, he always goes by this name when he makes guest accounts. he first messaged me about a week ago and and he told me he was 16 (im 15) and so we started chatting just getting to know eachother. we talked pretty frequently for about 3 days before he started bringing up sexual subjects, and said that he was actually 38 so i blocked him. about 5 minutes after i blocked him he made another account messaging me asking why i blocked him, so i blocked that account as well. he made about 3 more accounts asking me to unblock him and what he did wrong blah blah and eventually he stopped. the next day he made more accounts, constantly messaging me and i also kept blocking the accounts he made. the next day he did it AGAIN making new accounts, but this time the message were getting threatening, saying he was gonna find me and r*pe me, and a bunch of other horrible inappropriate things. he’s still doing it and it’s getting really creepy at this point

theres this guy in the general chat room who goes by the name Crimson Phog, he always goes by this name when he makes guest accounts. he first messaged me about a week ago and and he told me he was 16 (im 15) and so we started chatting just getting to know eachother. we talked pretty frequently for about 3 days before he started bringing up sexual subjects, and said that he was actually 38 so i blocked him. about 5 minutes after i blocked him he made another account messaging me asking why i blocked him, so i blocked that account as well. he made about 3 more accounts asking me to unblock him and what he did wrong blah blah and eventually he stopped. the next day he made more accounts, constantly messaging me and i also kept blocking the accounts he made. the next day he did it AGAIN making new accounts, but this time the message were getting threatening, saying he was gonna find me and r*pe me, and a bunch of other horrible inappropriate things. he’s still doing it and it’s getting really creepy at this point

where are the fake screen shots???

Block your pm so he can't message you.

how do i even put screenshots on here

you-wouldnt-get-it-joker.gif

That’s probably because you’re venturing into Adult Chat also complaining when you’re underage. You are literally welcoming these filthy creeps with open arms.

That’s probably because you’re venturing into Adult Chat also complaining when you’re underage. You are literally welcoming these filthy creeps with open arms.

first and last time deftones would be so disappointed

So... Have you been able to report him in general? If you turn you Pm's to friends only he won't be able to PM you at all. He may try tagging you in main but put him on ignore. You have to be careful with guys lying about their age. Part of the reason i don't really talk to guys in PM. He should technically be banned with the behavior. I'm sry you're dealing with this. I'd recommend taking at least a few day break from the site then maybe he won't remember you. If You're VIP you could change you profile name then he won't know it's you... I hope this helps.