Anxiety

I understand that War Veterans go through a much accelerated degree of Anxiety, Combat Fatigue, War Neurosis, Shell shock and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. (I think these are all proper terms) But many people have anxiety no matter what age they are for different reasons at different degrees.

Some people cope better with Anxiety than others. I have a very high threshold for pain, so going to the Doctor does not frighten me. Yet Gretchen is scared to death to visit the Doctor and has a panic attack and starts hyperventilating over a vile of blood being taken. Two different persons with two different reactions.

"Where is this society going?" I ask myself: "Why are those not strong willed as their parents are and their parents? What has changed?" I really wish I had an answer for this! Sometimes I think that our parents and grandparent suffered from Anxiety just like their children but just never spoke of it. "These symptoms will pass, embrace it and stay strong." I feel many today don't speak of their flaws in fear of being labeled weak and not strong willed. Now to play the Devil's Advocate, I think many do speak of it to use as a crutch or an excuse to avoid situations.

This is an interesting topic! :)

You too young to suffer from Anxiety.
Anxiety aka Panic Attacks is usually for the war veterans who served at least 4 years and endured high-stress situations.
Where is this society going?

Are you fúcking serious??? Anxiety is a form of mental illness that can be triggered by internal and external factors! Yes there are ways to manage anxiety, but like other types of mental illness, victims can't necessarily control the where, when and why of their individual triggers.

You really are an ignorant moron to make such stupid remarks. Served at least 4 years....piss off!!!

the logic in some of these posts is embarassing. go see a psychiatrist bro and get professional help - and stay off benzos, drugs, or abusing alcohol.

also, magdalina sup sexy

Anxiety is one of the most dangerous issue. In Anxiety, Stress, or Depresxsion situation you need to treat it. I had same issue efore 2 months. Then I took advise from my pharmacist and After taking the dosage of this medication, I filling very better and I have removed this disorder from body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anxiety is a common problem. I know many people who should fight with it. Some of them use CBD oil and it helps them. Have you tried it? What medications do you take?

Stress or anxiety may create hair loss. Prolonged anxiety is dangerous for mind. A healthy mind is necessary to regulate different metabolic activities of our body. We could avoid anxiety through some following activities.
  • Playing with children and pets
  • Interacting with flowers and watering plants in garden
  • Taking morning and evening walks
  • Doing meditation
  • Doing Yoga
  • Doing physical exercises
  • Sharing our problems with friends, relative, and our well wishers
This is a good suggestion in proactively dealing with anxiety. There is a type of therapy, really old one Mindfulness that helps living in the present.

If you feel that's the only job you have, then you'll feel anxious. I would suggest you boost your skills and make yourself worthy of the job. And remember there is not any shortage of jobs in the market, but genius people are hard to find.

For anxiety, have you tried mindfulness or meditation? They can help calm the mind before bedtime. Also, creating a to-do list for the next day might ease some of those nighttime worries.As for exercise, since you're already clocking 4.5 miles, maybe consider lighter activities like yoga or stretching. They're great for relaxation and can be done even when you're feeling exhausted. And hydration! Set reminders if needed—it's super important.Remember, self-care is crucial, especially during stressful times. ; they offer fantastic insights on managing stress and self-care. Hang in there! You're doing great.

Hope you feel better soon. Can not imagine how intense it is to be in the hospital during these festive days. I spent lots of time this year talking to talkiatry customer service and i think they helped me to avoid hospital at this moment. My mental heath is not getting any better with all the insane things happening in the world.

It's completely natural to feel anxious when something seems off with your health, but remember that panicking can make things feel worse.

Last edited:
Dealing with anxiety can be tough, but there are ways to manage it. Besides seeking professional help, you can try relaxation techniques like deep breathing or meditation, staying physically active, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Also, consider talking to your healthcare provider about medication options available at Canadian pharmacy, as they can provide effective relief for anxiety symptoms. Remember, you're not alone, and there's support available to help you through it.

Dealing with anxiety can be tough, but there are ways to manage it. Besides seeking professional help, you can try relaxation techniques like deep breathing or meditation, staying physically active, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Also, consider talking to your healthcare provider about medication options available at Canadian pharmacy, as they can provide effective relief for anxiety symptoms. Remember, you're not alone, and there's support available to help you through it.
This. 100% this.
It's a tough thing to manage, especially when you don't totally understand where it's coming from and why -- but, thank goodness, there are lots of help options out there / techniques you can do to alleviate it somewhat.

Good luck to you in dealing with it! 💜

This. 100% this.
It's a tough thing to manage, especially when you don't totally understand where it's coming from and why -- but, thank goodness, there are lots of help options out there / techniques you can do to alleviate it somewhat.

Good luck to you in dealing with it! 💜
Well I know where my anxieties cometh from

I’m so nervous writing this

Oh oh oh

I dont know if a thread already exists but...

I've started a new job recently, and my anxiety and stress levels are through the roof. I find its affecting my sleep and I wake every morning with a sense of dread about the day. There are no particular stressors at work - i dont have a horrible boss etc. Its just that my tasks are high stakes with added time pressures and I lay awake at night wondering if i missed anything, or if i've done them correctly.

I know exercising regularly can help. The pedometer on my phone says I walk about 4.5 miles when I check it after work, and Im always exhausted after a long day, where I often dont get time to eat lunch, and horrifyingly - some days i dont even get to drink anything!

Id like some suggestions on techniques to deal with anxiety that you may have found useful.
Also, some ideas about how I can exercise when i feel exhausted?

Thanks chat ave :)
Anxiety and stress can definitely take a toll on both your physical and mental health. Here are some suggestions that may help:

1. Deep Breathing Exercises: Practice deep breathing exercises to help calm your mind when you're feeling overwhelmed. Simply taking a few minutes to focus on your breath can make a big difference.
  2. Mindfulness or Meditation: Incorporating mindfulness or meditation into your daily routine can help reduce stress and improve your overall sense of well-being. There are plenty of apps and online resources available to guide you through meditation practices.
  3. Progressive Muscle Relaxation: This technique involves tensing and then relaxing each muscle group in your body, one at a time. It's a great way to release tension and promote relaxation.
  4. Journaling: Try writing down your thoughts and feelings in a journal before bed. This can help clear your mind and ease some of the anxiety you're experiencing.
  5. Seek Professional Help: If your anxiety is significantly impacting your daily life, it may be beneficial to speak with a therapist or counselor who can provide support and guidance.
As for exercising when you're feeling exhausted, it's important to listen to your body and not push yourself too hard. Gentle forms of exercise like yoga, tai chi, or walking can still be beneficial for reducing stress and boosting your mood, even when you're tired. Aim for shorter sessions or lower intensity activities on days when you're feeling particularly worn out.

Remember to prioritize self-care and make time for relaxation activities that bring you joy. You're not alone in dealing with anxiety, and there are plenty of resources available to help you cope. Take care!

Studying Matt Damon GIF by MIRAMAX

Just go to sleep and your anxiety will go away.

I dont know if a thread already exists but...

I've started a new job recently, and my anxiety and stress levels are through the roof. I find its affecting my sleep and I wake every morning with a sense of dread about the day. There are no particular stressors at work - i dont have a horrible boss etc. Its just that my tasks are high stakes with added time pressures and I lay awake at night wondering if i missed anything, or if i've done them correctly.

I know exercising regularly can help. The pedometer on my phone says I walk about 4.5 miles when I check it after work, and Im always exhausted after a long day, where I often dont get time to eat lunch, and horrifyingly - some days i dont even get to drink anything!

Id like some suggestions on techniques to deal with anxiety that you may have found useful.
Also, some ideas about how I can exercise when i feel exhausted?

Thanks chat ave :)
try listen to calm music for when your tryna go to sleep or even when your at work it might help not calm for at work juss normal stuff also try takeing melatoin at night itll help your brain slow down some