Lag and Freezing issues in chat

tallsingledad

Hello all,
I have been having some major freezing and lag issues lately. Ill log in and suddenly the feed with freeze and so will everything else. It looks like everything is having an issue loading on my end all of a sudden.

I have been using Chat Avenue for years, and usually, if there is a major issue I notice others having it as well but it seems different this time and not happening to anyone but me. Any help would be great, thank you.

Hello all,
I have been having some major freezing and lag issues lately. Ill log in and suddenly the feed with freeze and so will everything else. It looks like everything is having an issue loading on my end all of a sudden.

I have been using Chat Avenue for years, and usually, if there is a major issue I notice others having it as well but it seems different this time and not happening to anyone but me. Any help would be great, thank you.
there could be several causes of this, but @Chatmaster always told me to clear my cache..

Pandora's box has been opened so that's why the issues

I'll see my way out.
Excited Holiday GIF by Coach

I experienced no lagging issues on my 6 phones or my two laptops and I’m using my crappy phone hotspot :ROFLMAO:

For the last couple months no issues, what does happen if you wank in the adult chat too much like an unhealthy amount your wifi or data will lag on you. Take a break. :)

I regularly get lag in Adult Desktop, Adult Mobile, and Sex Chat. Usually it's a 5 to 10 second freeze; sometimes it can be 30+ seconds. It's also much worse when I leave the Userlist open, probably because the site's trying to populate the entire list and update it occasionally. I try to leave the list on Friendslist so it's not bogging things down more. It appears traffic-related to me because it's worse during prime time hours. It's not just you.

Hello all,

SAME! There is definitely something wrong! I have been using Chat Ave for years with no issues. Now suddenly it locks up constantly. It's virtually unusable. I had to refresh 3 times to even get this page to load. It's in Adult Chat, Gay Chat, and Forums so it's all over chat ave. The feed just freezes. Profiles don't load. Notifications don't load. Try to refresh the page and it may take several minutes to come back. Sometimes I have to log out and log back in. This is ridiculous.

Sounds severe. Try all the normal stuff, restart device, check updates, use different browser, clear cache, especially if you haven't since some site updates. It's bad sometimes, but it's rarely "several minutes" bad.

Gen, Music, Singles and Boys Chat are fine for me.

Gay chat isn’t. Delay of lag but assuming that’s down to the amount of pics that get posted. Haven’t tried any other of the rooms that are FOR MY AGE unlike some people namely Lego man.