My Curiosity.

no not bitter juss wouldn't want to get anyone's hopes up if they wanted to be a mod is all
not everybody is mod material. u proved ur not with ur hissyfit

black cat GIF

mean while many ppl r so dont hate on the roll

h
not everybody is mod material. u proved ur not with ur hissyfit

black cat GIF

mean while many ppl r so dont hate on the rol

hissyfit really hmm i look at it as like they wanted mods hell even needed them but yet i applied and it didnt happen so i was like forget it whats the point but yet there still sayin how they need mod but they dont hire ppl that wanna be one so yea did i make a post about yes but that as bc i ddint want others to get lied to like i did there system is fucked up on hiring ppl and i would of been a good mod why cuz i hate pedos and i didnt want other gurls to go threw something ive went threw

hissyfit really hmm i look at it as like they wanted mods hell even needed them but yet i applied and it didnt happen so i was like forget it what the point but yet there still sayin how they need mod but they dont ire ppl that wanna be one so yea did i make a post out yes but that as bc i ddint want others to get lied to like i did there system is fucked up on hiring ppl and i would of been a good mod why cuz i hate pedos and i didnt want other gurls to go threw something ive went threw
no u miss the point. they neeed the RITE kind of person which wasnt u. that dont make it that others r not the rite kind tho. so just accept it and maybe try again later. cos rite now all ur doing is making @Honeycomb know she made the rite choice saying no to u. so shhhhh ur only makin it worse sis

no u miss the point. they neeed the RITE kind of person which wasnt u. that dont make it that others r not the rite kind tho. so just accept it and maybe try again later. cos rite now all ur doing is making @Honeycomb know she made the rite choice saying no to u. so shhhhh ur only makin it worse sis
idgaf about u or your point like u wastin your time and honey work on your spelling for the word right like i dont care about that admin and i wont shhh cuz that aint me but u can cuz your wasting your time talkin to me about your lame ass points and crap

hating pedos isn't an automatic acceptance, or most of the world would be a mod. apparently, you didn't meet our requirements when you applied, and that's only been proven time and time again by the near-constant outbursts and threats of violence. I also have ss now of you telling me "my sexual behaviour isn't going to stop" which, again, is only proving that your rejection was the 'rite' decision.

I am sorry that you didn't get the chance you wanted, but being bitter and combative over such small things really only hurts yourself..and makes you look rather foolish.

idgaf about u or your point like u wastin your time and honey work on your spelling for the word right like i dont care about that admin and i wont shhh cuz that aint me but u can cuz your wasting your time talkin to me about your lame ass points and crap
u just keep proving ur not ment to be a mod. u work on ur spelling as well

hating pedos isn't an automatic acceptance, or most of the world would be a mod. apparently, you didn't meet our requirements when you applied, and that's only been proven time and time again by the near-constant outbursts and threats of violence. I also have ss now of you telling me "my sexual behaviour isn't going to stop" which, again, is only proving that your rejection was the 'rite' decision.

I am sorry that you didn't get the chance you wanted, but being bitter and combative over such small things really only hurts yourself..and makes you look rather foolish.
okay cinna cool good for u i was bein honest