why are younger girls into older guys

Greys Anatomy Reaction GIF

Reactions: Kim
making convo see u dont like to converse
Don't mind her, she thinks she's the boss on forums, she used to be an admin and it went to her head as you can see. I think she forgets that forums is a place where people are welcome to discuss whatever they want as long as it isn't breaking the rules of course 😊 continue to talk about what you want and ignore the ignorant self entitled miserable trolls 😊 they clearly have nothing better to do πŸ™ƒ

Don't mind her, she thinks she's the boss on forums, she used to be an admin and it went to her head as you can see. I think she forgets that forums is a place where people are welcome to discuss whatever they want as long as it isn't breaking the rules of course 😊 continue to talk about what you want and ignore the ignorant self entitled miserable trolls 😊 they clearly have nothing better to do πŸ™ƒ
I thought you had Kim on ignore?

1. Not all do.
2. Of the ones that do:
a. Healthy. Those that like the experience and how they are treated by an older guy in general.
b. Unhealthy. Those with daddy issues.
To the OP: this^^^^^^sums it up pretty well. I might add a β€œc”.
c. Some younger women are looking for financial support and some older men are willing to provide that for them.

That said, sugar daddies and sugar babies aren’t allowed in Adult Chat.

as the saying goes everyone has a opinion its just funny that people are so sad with there life they need to justify there existance with that attitude