Fart Football

Mrs Man

Banned
An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the man passes gas and says, "seven points!".

His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied "it's fart football."

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, "Touchdown! Tie score..."

After about five minutes the old man lets another one goes and says, "Aha, I'm ahead 14 to 7"

Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, "Touchdown, tie score."

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, "Field goal, I lead 17 to 14." Now the pressure is on for the old man.

He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.

The wife says, "What the hell was that?"

The old man says, "Half time, switch sides."

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the man passes gas and says, "seven points!".

His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied "it's fart football."

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, "Touchdown! Tie score..."

After about five minutes the old man lets another one goes and says, "Aha, I'm ahead 14 to 7"

Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, "Touchdown, tie score."

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, "Field goal, I lead 17 to 14." Now the pressure is on for the old man.

He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.

The wife says, "What the hell was that?"

The old man says, "Half time, switch sides."
Post the yt video lol

I hope he is not the one spamming scat images in adult chat ..... That are really gross 🤮🤮🤮

I do not go into Adult Chat because it's full of pervs and pedos. I just heard this joke a long time ago and I thought I would post it. I'm just weird guy is all and I do not know how to post You Tube videos here on the forums or pictures because I've tried several times and for some reason it won't let me @Akrta

I do not go into Adult Chat because it's full of pervs and pedos. I just heard this joke a long time ago and I thought I would post it. I'm just weird guy is all and I do not know how to post You Tube videos here on the forums or pictures because I've tried several times and for some reason it won't let me @Akrta
Glad to know you are not the one ...and thank you.

Last edited:
"Weird Guy" ... Yeah .. Well .. You Got That 'Pic" Dahling ... And It's Awesome ... Those Smoldering Bedroom Eyes And The Purple Hair

Tell's Me You MUST Be A Model ... Victoria's Secret ? ... Thought So .... Your Romantic Social Life Must Truly Be A Sizzler !

hot alyssa milano GIF
Adam Sandler GIF

You can't copy and paste the link 👀👀👀

You need to click the share button in YoսTսbe, copy the link, and then use the insert media button on the drop down menu in your post to paste it in.

Last edited: